♡ tamarind tree || so junghwan

TAMARIND TREE 

After two whole months of protocols and other official things, you finally got the permission to take the TREASURE boys on a vacation – and that too, to your hometown. The boys were thankful for your hard work and appreciated the determination you had for doing all the paperwork.

"We are on vacation!" Junkyu sang loudly in the streets as you gave them a tour of your little town.

"Quiet down, hyung. We'll get noticed!" Yedam clamped his hand over Junkyu's mouth, scared that they would have to end their vacation faster than planned.

You giggled at his reaction before speaking. "It's okay, Dami oppa. He can be as loud as he wants. My town is very rural and traditional, so you guys won't be recognized." You smiled wider as you saw the thankful and surprised looks on the faces of the boys.

"Hey," Junghwan said as he walked closer to you. "Isn't this the ice-cream place you always keep talking about?" He asked, pointing at the store.

Your eyes widen in glee as you clapped happily. "Yes! Let's go eat ice-cream!" You announced, jumping excitedly before stopping suddenly and looking at the boys. "Only if you guys want."

Hyunsuk laughed before waving off your politeness. "You know we want to. No need to ask. Let's go," he uttered, walking into the parlor with everyone else following him.

"Yay, ice-cream," you quietly cheered, holding Junghwan's arm as you walked inside.

***

All of you laughed and chatted as you walked through the town, with you occasionally pointing out a few landmarks. When everyone started showing signs of their fatigue, you announced that you would be taking them to your house.

As you walked home, you saw another landmark which you pointed out. "Look, guys. There's the lovers' bridge. It makes no sense, but it's nice to come here with your partners at least once." You showed the bridge filled with couples of all ages.

"Oh," Doyoung started, suddenly speed-walking towards you, "we should go then. Let's go, honey," he joked, placing his hand on your waist and guided you in that direction.

"Yah!" You smacked his shoulder and pulled away, laughing at his antics. "What are you trying to do?"

"Make Junghwanie jealous, what else?" Doyoung quietly mumbled, once again placing his hand on your waist, pulling you closer.

Junghwan laughed obnoxiously as he suddenly squeezed himself between you and Doyoung. "Hey, Y/N, isn't that the tamarind tree you always talk about?" He asked, discreetly pulling you away from Doyoung.

"But I haven't told you about any tamarind –"

"I think you have. Let me remind you." Junghwan walked faster, dragging you with him, leaving the boys behind.

Hyunsuk and Jihoon were the first ones to laugh, followed by the other boys. "I knew he would get jealous, but that's just –" Junkyu started laughing before he could even finish his sentence.

"He really loves Y/N, guys. That's why he got jealous so quickly. He doesn't want to lose her," Asahi stated as he let out a small laugh, causing the other boys to agree.

Mashiho smiled widely as he stared the couple in front of them. "Y/N and Junghwanie are both lucky to have each other."

"I want to have a relationship like theirs too." Haruto sighed, getting sounds of agreements from the others as well.