♡ come find me || kanemoto yoshinori

COME FIND ME 

Yoshi stopped in his tracks, hearing quiet sobs come from one of the rooms. Following the sound, he stopped in front of your room. He opened the door quietly, frowning when he saw you crying as you talked to someone on the phone.

"He's going to be better, right? I hope nothing is serious." You wiped away your tears as you spoke, only for more tears to replace the fallen ones. "Sannie, don't keep away things!" You voice raised as no response came from the other line.

"I'm as worried as you are, but crying isn't going to help. What are we supposed to do from all the in Seoul? Grandpa fell from the stepstool while trying to get something, and he fell. The doctors say he may have broken his hand."

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it." You sniffled, pressing your face against a hand towel in an attempt to stop your crying.

"I know, Y/N, but just try not to, okay? I'll call you later with an update. Don't tell mum and dad that you know, they told me not to tell you. Bye."

"Alright, bye."

Yoshi knocked on the door, revealing himself, closing the door behind him as you nodded from him to come in. You saw him as soon as he had peeked in, but you were too into the conversation with your brother that she didn't bother calling him out of his sneaky gesture.

"You good?" The male inquired, sitting next to you on the bed, rubbing your back in assurance. "Hey, hey. It's alright," he mumbled, startled as you hugged him, crying hard as you let out your emotions.

"He's t-too old to h-handle such p-pain. How is h-he going t-to-" You sobbed, clutching onto Yoshi's shirt tightly as you cried.

The male rubbed your back, running his free hand through your hair. "He's going to be fine, Y/N. If any of the strength you have comes from your grandfather, then I'm sure the recovery is going to be a breeze. You just have to stay strong for the two of you until that happens," he spoke softly, his soothing voice putting you at ease.

"You really think so?" You hiccupped, pulling away from the older.

"Definitely." Yoshi nodded, giving an encouraging smile. "If you have hope, then anything is possible. So I am going to need you to have some hope, and your grandfather will be okay in no time."

You wiped away your tears, admiring the older and the words he said. You had a small smile on your face, causing Yoshi to mimic the same, kissing your forehead as you wrapped him in another hug.

"Thank you for being here, Yoshi."

"It's alright. Even if I'm not around, I want you to come and find me in case you are feeling down, okay?"