♡ ted talks on jealousy || kim doyoung

TED TALKS ON JEALOUSY 

Kim Doyoung was never the jealous type. Especially when it comes to things he loves, he never got jealous.

But today, he was thinking differently.

Kim Binny, who was his beloved pet dog and was spending all her time with you started getting little jealous glares from her owner.

"Who's a good girl? Oh, who's a good girl? You are, yes, you are," you cooed, playing around with Binny as Doyoung sat on the loveseat, observing you two play.

"Y/N?" He called out, trying to get your attention that was stolen by the little dog's cuteness.

Although you heard your boyfriend call you, you were trapped by the little cutesy quirks Binny had, causing you to not give your attention to Doyoung. Seeing this, Doyoung had no choice but to take the last resort.

Doyoung pulled out his phone and tapped the name of the last person he could trust his beloved puppy with. As the call went, Doyoung wondered if he was doing the right thing. Hopefully, I won't regret this within the next few hours.

"Yes, Doyoungie? What's up?" The caller greeted, his everlasting enthusiasm phasing through the call.

Doyoung sighed, shaking off his hesitation before speaking. "Junkyu hyung. I need you to keep Binny with you for a while. Have a play date with Coco or something like that. Can you pick Binny up?" He asked, sighing loudly afterwards.

"Sure thing, Doyoungie. I'm in the area, so ... two minutes, tops?" The older ended the call with that and Doyoung sighed once again, this time of relief.

Just like Junkyu had promised, he was at Doyoung's abode within two minutes, ready to grab Binny and run out before Doyoung could change his mind.

"You better take good care of her, okay, hyung? Or else ..." Doyoung threatened, bidding his pet goodbye by petting its head lovingly.

"Yeah, yeah. Now go and look after Y/N. She seems bummed out because I am taking Binny away. Bye, Doyoung. Have fun." Junkyu gave the younger a mischievous grin before running to his car.

As Doyoung made his way to the living room, he saw you cuddled on the sofa with an array of snacks in little bowls all around. You smiled as you saw him and beckoned him over, causing him to be confused.

He thought you would be sad because he made Binny go away.

"What are we watching?" He asked, seeing you play something as he snuggled next to you.

"We will be watching TED talks on jealousy, because you clearly do stupid things when you are jealous."