♡ promise it won't hurt || bang yedam

content : vampire au, mention(s) of killing (?)

✩ PROMISE IT WON'T HURT ✩

"Citizens are advised to remain indoors as the count of victims in the serial murders increase drastically within the last two days."

You shuddered as you listened to the news, wrapping a blanket around yourself as you nestled on the sofa.

"Are you cold, babe?" Yedam came with your drinks, placing the mugs on the table before sitting next to you, extending his arms as he invited you to his embrace. "What are we watching?" He inquired, turning his head towards the news broadcast that was going on.

You pouted, looking between your boyfriend and the television. "Do you think they'll catch the culprit soon? So many people are dying just like that. I wonder what their families must be feeling," you thought, snuggling closer to Yedam as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Well, the police seem to working hard." He nodded, caressing your face with his hand as he watched the police officers give their statements. "The victims don't have any family, babe. Besides, even if they did, they don't deserve to live happily after everything they've done."

"Hm?" You tilted your head, looking at your boyfriend confusedly. "They mentioned nothing about the victims not having families, though. How do you know?"

Yedam's grip around your waist tightened, holding you closer in his attempt to keep you in place. He watched you in amusement as you squirmed in his grasp, barely affecting him as you kept thrashing around to save yourself.

"Yedamie, what are you-" Your words fizzled out as you noticed the way his eyes flashed, swiftly changing from a chocolate brown to a fiery red. "Y-Your eyes." The male easily pushed you against the sofa, gripping your hands to block your movements as he towered over you.

He smirked, making your breath hitch upon seeing the excessively sharp teeth on display. "You talk too much, you know?" His fingers trailing over your face. "Will you let me take a bite? I promise it won't hurt." He leant in, his fangs nearing your neck.

Your gaze met Yedam's, absolute fear evident in them as you looked at him. He tilted his head, watching you closely before you broke into a fit of giggles, your eyes glowing a similar shade of crimson.

"Gosh, that's so cringey. Is that what you tell everyone when you suck their blood?"