♡ just a little jealous || choi hyunsuk

JUST A LITTLE JEALOUS 

"Ah, I feel faintish. This can't be happening. I can't believe it!"

Hyunsuk was lying on his bed when you came, looking completely out of it as he kept rambling the same thing under his breath.

"What did I miss?" You asked, startled as Yedam and Junghwan hit their hands against their head, grimacing for what was about to come.

"BOBBY-SUNBAENIM CALLED ME! THAT'S WHAT YOU MISSED!" Hyunsuk screamed, taking you by surprise at his loudness. "HE WANTS TO DO A COLLAB, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME TO CALL HIM HYUNG!" A smile came on your face as he rambled about his idol, asking to make a song with him.

Junghwan and Yedam seemed to have enough of his rambling as they walked out as soon as he started, while you sat — quite patiently — throughout the 90-minute rant Hyunsuk went.

"That's great, baby. I'm really happy for you!" You reached out for a hug, smiling widely as you finally got to speak after his big speech. "I can't wait to see what you come up with!"

"I'm so happy you are so supportive of me, babe. I love you."

Of course you supported Hyunsuk. He was your boyfriend after all, and besides, it was just a collab with his favourite idol. Right?

***

When Yedam told you to record yourself every day after Hyunsuk collaborated with Bobby, you thought it was just a joke. Obviously he knew your boyfriend longer than you did, and you had to figure the boy knew something when he asked you to do it.

"I'm telling you. Just do a voice-note from today onwards, talking about your day without Hyunsuk."

"Why do you make it sound so dramatic?"

"Just do it, Y/N."

"Alright, alright. I'll do it, Yedam."

You laid across your bed, in a similar position Hyunsuk was in after Bobby called him for the collaboration. You sighed for the nth time that day, rolling over as you grabbed your phone, heading to the voice recorder as you took your daily recording.

"It's been a week since Hyunsuk has been working on the song with his idol. Therefore, today is Day 7 of Hyunsuk ignoring me completely." You sniffled, thinking about your empty call log and message inbox. "He is putting his heart and soul in this collaboration, so as always, I had to suffer a few contactless days, but this has exceeded the usual limit."

"I have received no texts, calls or even a voice message from him, so I'm currently going through a Hyunsuk drought. He isn't even there in the dorms whenever I visit them," you spoke, sighing again. "Haruto said that Hyunsuk told them not to come and visit him in the company, so I can't see him either."

You sat down on your bed, wrapping up your recording. "I know he's working, but if this goes on, it'll be too much. I don't mind him ignoring me, but I just hope he's not overworking himself."

***

"Okay, I know I said I didn't mind Hyunsuk ignoring me, but this has gone too far!" You complained to your phone, recording your sixteenth voice-note. "It's Day 16, and apparently this man isn't even that busy. He has been calling and texting Bobby and has even gone to dinner with him twice. But, he can't send me one text!"

You ended your recording shortly, too annoyed and jealous to form a rational mindset. Going to your kitchen, you grabbed a tub of ice-cream from the freezer before stomping back to your room, settling on your bed with a frown on your face.