♡ i'll be your girlfriend || park jihoon

I'LL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND 

All the boys worriedly looked into the kitchen where Jihoon kept messing things up. He had burned ramen, tried to pick up the fried chicken in the hot oil with his bare hands, and many other stupid mistakes. The boys walked back to the living room once Jihoon had assured them he was fine.

Junkyu sighed, lying on the couch. "What is he so stressed about?"

"He wants to ask out Y/N." Yoshi sat on the loveseat and looked at the rest.

"Y/N?"

"Who's that?"

"Y/N is the prettiest girl in his batch. She also majors in acting and does her lessons with Jihoonie hyung. He likes her and wants to ask her out but doesn't know to," Asahi summarized, shocking a few members.

"And how do you know?" Hyunsuk asked, sitting next to the younger.

"Jihoonie hyung told me, Yoshi hyung, Yedami and Shiho because he was so stressed about it."

"We should help him." Jeongwoo stated, looking at the kitchen door. "He can't always be taking care of us and stuff. He needs to have his freedom too." The boys agreed and came up with a way of helping Jihoon when the older called out to all of them from the kitchen.

"Guys! Bring all the band aids we have. And toothpaste too! I just burned and cut myself."

Two hours and a pack of band aids later, Jihoon was standing in front of your apartment, texting you to come downstairs for a minute. Even though it was mid-July, the boy was still shaking from the nervousness.

You walked out of your building quickly, wondering why the Park Jihoon had come to meet you. What could he possibly want to talk about?

"Hi," you greeted, bowing politely and smiling at the boy. "Jihoon-ssi, is everything okay?"

"Hey, Y/N. Yeah, everything is fine. I am sorry if I disturbed you," Jihoon answered, looking at the pajama shirt and shorts you wore.

"Ah, this," you mumbled, touching your shirt, feeling embarrassed. "You just suddenly texted me and then I was going to change and come, but then it was you who texted and I didn't want to keeping you waiting, so I just came down like this because I wanted to see you as quickly as I could."

Jihoon let out a laugh, putting you at ease. "I am happy that you wanted to see me as badly as I wanted to see you, Y/N," he flirted, but somehow kept his chivalrousness.

"You wanted to talk? To me?" You asked, cutely tilting your head, immediately causing Jihoon to smile widely.

"I just wanted to ask you if you would like to go to the charity dance next week," he muttered, praying to the Gods above that you would give him the answer he wanted.

"I am already going to it, silly." You giggled, not seeing Jihoon's smile fall. "I am the one who organized it, I have to go."

The older understood what you had meant and laughed, shaking his head. "I meant as my date. Asking you to be my girlfriend seemed a bit too straightforward, so just going on a few dates and then asking was my plan. So, what do you say, Y/N?"

You had liked Jihoon for the longest time, and hearing him say he wanted to ask to you be his girlfriend truly put you over the moon. You took a bold step and skip the 'few dates and then asking' stages he had planned.

"No need to wait so long, I'll be your girlfriend, Jihoon."