♡ marry you || choi hyunsuk

MARRY YOU 

You were fun to be around.

"You look like a Picasso painting, noona."

You stifled a giggle at Jeongwoo's comment, turning around to see the maknae line looking at you with heart eyes as you made dinner for them.

"Do you know how Picasso painted people, Jeongwoo?" You inquired, your cheeks hurting as you struggled to contain your smile.

"I don't, but noona still looks pretty."

"Prettier than any painting ever."

"Noona, you should just donate yourself to an art museum."

Running your fingers through your hair, with your free hand stirring the food in the pot, you gave the food one last look before wiping your hands on your apron, walking towards the boys.

You pinched their cheeks, ruffling their hair as you smiled endearingly. "Aigoo, you guys are adorable." You noticed Hyunsuk walk in, sitting in the same position the others did, looking at you expectantly. "But you might be the cutest." You poked Hyunsuk's nose, making him laugh as the others laughed at your joke.

You shooed the boys out of the kitchen, setting up the table for them to eat. You plated the food and laid it on the table, having the extras in bowls so the boys could serve themselves more food if they needed.

You were kind.

"And lunch is served!" You announced, surprised at the speed the boys rushed to the tables, digging into their food almost immediately. You frowned as you noticed Junghwan awkwardly hold his spoon and chopsticks, reminding you about his injured fingers. "Hwan, would you mind if I helped you out?" You asked, seeing him struggle to enjoy the food.

"I would actually like some help, noona, if you don't mind. Thank you very much." He handed his spoon with his signature crescent-eyed smile.

Too busy eating the food, Hyunsuk remembered Junghwan's minor injuries only after he had five bites. He looked over at the youngest, going to help him eat when he saw you were already helping him do the same.

He watched you as you fed their youngest member, your mouth adorably following the way Junghwan moved his — even though you weren't eating. He watched you pay attention to every single of the boys, checking their plates and adding more food when their plates were emptying.

You were attentive.

Hyunsuk was in awe at how you exactly knew what the younger members needed without them asking for it. Seeing Haruto awkwardly chew for a long time, the oldest male was about to question whether the food was not good when you brought drinks to the table, handing Haruto a can of cola. Haruto immediately had a smile on his face, thanking you as he ate at a much faster speed, sipping on his drink.

You were considerate.

After feeding Junghwan, you plated yourself some food, chatting with the boys about their practices as you all ate. Hyunsuk noticed you pick out the pieces of bulgogi from your food, wondering why you did so — because if he remembered correctly, you liked bulgogi.

You called out for the oldest of the maknae line, pointing at your plate. "Doyoungie, here." You used your chopsticks to place the meat in the plate Doyoung held out, a wide smile on his face as he accepted it.

"Wah, noona. Thank you!" He thanked, happily munching on his favorite food. You simply smiled in reply, giving a small nod as you continued eating.

You turned to Hyunsuk as he placed a piece of bulgogi on your rice, gesturing you to eat it. "The food is delicious, Y/N. Thank you for cooking for us today." You waved off his words, a smile on your face as you shook your head.

"It was no big deal, Sukkie. Besides, I'm glad to take the trouble off you and cook for the boys instead of having you order in. If you guys really enjoy the food, then I'm ready to cook for you guys any day," you offered, looking up when the door opened and the rest of the boys walked in.

You were respectable.

In an instant, you stood from your place, placing your plate away as you rushed to the kitchen, plating up the food for the rest of the members. Hyunsuk's heart eyes for you never went, watching you smile at the older members as you handed them their food. He heard you ask Yoshi how his day was, startling the older male as no one usually asked him that question — since he was the one asking it.

"A bit hectic, but we submitted all the songs to the producers. Now we just have to wait for their critics," he answered, not wasting time in digging into the food. "Wah, the food is amazing, Y/N! Thanks for helping. We appreciate it!" Yoshi gave his infamous smile, and you returned it.

You always looked out for everyone and took care of them. If that wasn't perfect enough, Hyunsuk didn't know what was.

***

You and Hyunsuk laid on his bed, just chilling after your tiring day. Cooking for twelve growing boys was no joke. You now knew why they opted for takeout. Your boyfriend played with your hands, the day's events repeating in his head as a fond smile came on his face, thinking about the things you did.

"What are you smiling about, Hyunsuk?"

"I was thinking about you, princess."

You couldn't help but laugh at his words, finding them absurd. "I'm right here, Sukkie. Why are you thinking about me?" You shook your head, giggling when he playfully dug his knuckles into your head.

"You are really perfect, Y/N. I don't know where in the world I got the fortune to meet you, honestly," Hyunsuk mumbled, holding your hands as you looked at him in adoration. "Can you close your eyes for a second?" You trusted Hyunsuk with all your heart, but the way he spoke made you skeptic.

"Choi Hyunsuk, if you–"

"Just trust me. I don't think I'll be able to say this to you if you looked at me." He cut you off, and you followed his directions, closing your eyes. "I think I'm in love with you, Y/N. Actually, I know I am. And today was the day I realised it. I love you, Y/N. So freaking much."

You stiffened at his words, startled at his sudden confession. It was his first time dropping the L-bomb on you, and you didn't think it would be this soon. You shut your eyes even more tightly, heart beating at the speed of light while you tried to control the rush of emotions you felt.

"It's too soon, but I'm sure of my feelings. You are the one for me, and nothing can change it." You smiled at his words, putting a smile on his face as well. Your smile gave him the solace he needed, letting him know you felt the same. "Maybe a few years into the future, when both of us have accomplished what we want in life, I would love to marry you and make you mine forever, Y/N."

You opened your eyes as he spoke, unable to believe that this was Hyunsuk speaking. Seeing him with a love-struck expression in his eyes, you teared up as you understood his words were genuine.

"We haven't married yet, but I have a feeling it's going to be the best decision of my life, Hyunsuk."