♡ heart flutters || choi hyunsuk

HEART FLUTTERS 

"Yah, Y/N, are you really going to buy all of that?" Jeongwoo's eyes widened as he saw the plushies you had in your arms.

You nodded, looking through the shelves as you spotted another plushie you liked. "I will spend my money. You don't worry about me, Park Jeongwoo," you stated, shaking your head to yourself as you smiled.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Junghwan came running towards you, smiling cutely. "Will you buy me something?" He inquired, and you nodded with no hesitation.

"Of course. What do you want? I will buy it for you," you answered, pinching his cheek awkwardly as your arms were full of plushies. "I am done now. Let's go get your stuff."

After picking out some toys and plushies for Junghwan, you two made their way towards the cashier, placing Junghwan's items on the desk first. As the cashier was scanning the tags, you awkwardly tried to reach into your pocket to get your card out.

Hyunsuk, seeing you struggle, walked towards you, taking your plushies out of your hand and held them for you. "Thank you, Hyunsuk," you thanked, taking out your card and paid for Junghwan's items as you was going to pay for yours in cash.

As Junghwan was holding onto a life-size teddy, you helped with bagging the other items, before giving them to Junghwan as you turned around to pay for your items.

"Here." You heard as soon as you turned around, seeing Hyunsuk holding out a bunch of bags for you. You tilted your head in confusion, looking at him.

"Huh? How-"

"I paid for them."

Your eyes widened as you nodded, smiling politely. "How much was it? I'll pay you back," you asked, wanting to pay him back as you felt the need to do so.

Hyunsuk shook his head, placing the bags in your hands. "You don't have to. I just wanted to pay for them," he answered, shocking you.

You two were yet to approach the stage of being good friends, so the fact Hyunsuk did something like that really warmed your heart. After a few minutes of running around paying him back, and him denying it every time, you returned to Junghwan, pouting adorably as you sighed, shaking your head.

"Ah, my heart is fluttering now."