♡ kinda married || choi hyunsuk

KINDA MARRIED ✩

"Let's go out today!" Hyunsuk suddenly spoke up as you lazily scrolled past the channels on the television.

"Ooh, where?" Junghwan asked, straightening in his seat, looking at you and Hyunsuk.

"No, I meant out as a date," Hyunsuk clarified, not breaking his gaze from you.

Your mouth hung open as you processed what he said. A date. The two of you alone. You couldn't believe it. It was the first time Hyunsuk asked to go out after they became worldwide heartthrobs. Well, you tried to go out, but fans and paparazzi were always an obstacle you couldn't avoid.

"What about the fans and cameras, Sukkie?" You asked, patting Junghwan, who looked sad to not be included in the conversation. Or date.

"We'll cross the bridge when we get there. Let's go," he replied, smiling at you, the plain sight of his dimples making you as soft as putty.

You heard a huff as you stood up from your seat, and it didn't take long to figure that Junghwan was disappointed and sad. "What do you want, Hwanie? Your favourite noona will get whatever you want for you!" You smiled widely as an equally wide smile came on Junghwan's face as well.

"Can you get me the cocoa bubble tea you always buy for me when you come?"

"But I already got you that when I came here to the dorm this afternoon. Do you want another one?"

"Yeah, it's really good." Junghwan clapped his hands happily. "Can you buy bubble tea for the hyungs too?"

You smiled happily, seeing Junghwan remember his hyungs and learn to share with them too. It was something he had been working on for a while now.

"You are doing great, Hwan. You are learning to share now too, huh?" Hyunsuk commented, nodding approvingly at the maknae, who beamed at the sight of his role model in the group.

"Noona has been helping me with it. She's done a great job, hasn't she, Hyunsukkie hyung?" Junghwan threw his arm over your shoulders and smiled at his hyung.

"Yeah, she has." Your boyfriend agreed and smiled. "Anyway, Hwanie, what flavors do you think your hyungs will like?"

"Uh, Asahi, Yedam and Jaehyuk hyung will like the Strawberry Colada, Jihoon, Yoshi, Mashiho and Junkyu hyung will like the Coffee Milk tea. And then Ruto, Doyoung and Jeongwoo hyung will like the Oreo Milk Tea." Junghwan did his bunny smile in the end.

"Guess our date is at Cofeeca, yeah?" You asked Hyunsuk, who seemed to be busy with his phone.

Hyunsuk hummed back and grabbed your hand, walking out of the dorm as you waved at Junghwan, leaving him to wave back at you crazily.

"What is the rush, Suk?"

"Nothing. Let's go."

As Hyunsuk hailed a cab, you crossed your arms and put on the best-disgruntled look you could. You knew something was up with this sudden date, and you wanted to know why.

"Hyunsuk-ah, what's up? You never do this. What is wrong? I swear on Junghwan, if you tell me nothing, I will not hesitate to break you in half."

"Woah, Goddess of Destruction, slow your roll. It's not much, nothing you have to worry about." Hyunsuk shifted on his seat, looking out of the window.

"The fans again, huh?" You asked, grabbing his phone from him and keeping it in your pocket. "I know this 'not much' involves me and everything is on this phone, but I respect your privacy, so I'll wait to hear it from you."

Soon enough you got to the coffee shop and took your places. The rush wasn't much, so you both got your drinks quickly. You took a long sip from your bubble tea and looked at Hyunsuk, who seemed to be deep in thought.

Let him start the conversation, don't intervene.

"Y/N, you won't leave me because we have the same last name, right? We'll stay like this till the end, yeah? Get married, have a family and grow old together, hm? You love me that much, don't you?" Hyunsuk questioned, holding your hand as you tried not to spit out the drink in your mouth out of disbelief.

"Of course, Suk. Having the same last name doesn't mean I'll leave you. It means we are kinda married already," you replied, laughing.

"We're married already? If you say so, babygirl." He smiled cutely at you as you laughed again.

"Now since we got that out of the way, please tell me what's wrong."

"Um, people on Twitter trended a hashtag called WOOYOUNG&Y/N. And many wrote things saying that it would be a good ship because you both have different surnames. Others told that if you had Twitter and saw it, you'd leave me because our last names are the same. But now, I know you won't leave me, so thank you so much, wifey."

"Don't worry, dearest husband. I'll always be there for you, every step of the way."