♡ oblivious || park jeongwoo

OBLIVIOUS 

"You are becoming more obvious at this," you commented, stuffing your hands in your pockets as you walked with Jeongwoo to the company's café.

Jeongwoo turned to look at you, raising his brows in question. "What are you talking about?" He quickly looked away as he saw the knowing look on your face, realising he was caught.

"You and Haruto have been trying to set me up with Hyunsuk oppa. It is way too obvious, Woo." You exhaled, stopping when Jeongwoo pulled on your arm. He looked at you in anticipation, waiting for you to say something more. "I appreciate you guys doing whatever you do, but I don't think it's the right time, yeah?"

"Noona, we only know about the things that happened years ago. What about now? Do you like him?"

"Things are different now, Woo. He is an idol group, and so am I. We have reputations to keep, and we can't afford throwing all that, especially since we are still rookies."

Jeongwoo sighed, biting his tongue before he blurted his thoughts. You aren't going to answer my question. You are trying your hardest to push back your feelings for the sake of the group. The two walked to the café, and your gaze immediately landed on the TREASURE boys – more specifically; Jihoon, Hyunsuk and Doyoung.

"Oh! Y/N!" Jihoon called out to you, and as a reflex, Hyunsuk turned to look in the same direction, eyes widening slightly as he spotted you.

"Are you guys here for coffee?" Doyoung asked.

You nodded. "Apparently so," you muttered, smiling lightly when Jeongwoo held onto your arm comfortingly. But the smile faltered as he dragged you to the line – right behind Hyunsuk.

"You guys can give me your order and go sit," Hyunsuk offered instantly, looking at Jeongwoo though his body was faced towards you. "I'll get it for you."

Jeongwoo stared at you patiently, wordlessly telling you to speak to Hyunsuk. "Mixed berry smoothie for Jeongwoo, and a-" You spoke, not wanting spend much time near TREASURE's oldest member – it was unsafe for your heart.

"Vanilla frap with extra whipped cream for you?" Hyunsuk cut you off with the order he remembered, wondering if your choice was the same as it was during your high school years.

And surprisingly, it still was. "Yep," you quipped, giving a smile before grabbing Jeongwoo and walking towards the table Jihoon and Doyoung were at.

"More like a vanilla frap with extra whipped for Choi Hyunsuk," Jeongwoo commented, giggling when you hit his arm playfully. "Just kidding, noona. Everyone knows you are totally whipped for me."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Woo."