Chapter 24

24 - RACKED UP

***

THE next morning, Thalia woke up and got ready for the day, but when she stepped outside of her room into the common room, her eyes immediately fell on James.

Before she could even say anything she was grabbed and pushed against the sofa.

"James I-"

"No, no, no," James growled as he hovered above her. "Not a peep from you."

Before Thalia could even say anything, his lips forcefully met hers. Immediately, Thalia kissed him back. She pulled him down onto the couch and shuffled around to straddle him. Their kiss was full of ferocity and eagerness from their harsh words the previous night.

He bit her lip and his tongue danced to meet hers as she granted him access. His hands were exploring the curves of her body as she groaned from the pleasure.

He then pulled away from her lips. He tore off her yellow tie and unbuttoned her shirt slightly and began to work his way down her neck, nibbling in every crevice that he could find. When he found her sweet spot that had the Hufflepuff before him gasping as she tilted her head back, he stayed there, biting down harder and kissing the spot, leaving a deep red mark.

James finally pulled away, proud of the deeply evident red bruise that he left as a souvenir behind on Thalia's collarbone.

He sighed and ran his hand through his ruffled up hair, "Look, I'm really sorry about last night. I was just-so incredibly pissed off... and you didn't deserve that at all. It was my fault entirely."

"I'm sorry too, James."

"And I can promise you that what happened with the other girl was only a one time thing. It's wrong in every possible sense, yes, but I love you Thals. It's always been you."

"It's alright, James."

He stroked her hair and laughed heartily, "Godric, you drive me absolutely crazy, Thalia Scamander."

Thalia only chuckled back and shook her head, "We have to get to breakfast. People will be wondering why we are late." Her hand went up the prominent love bite sitting on her collarbone. "Oh my Godric. I need to cover this up."

"No you are not." James said as he flicked her hand away from the bruise gently. "You're going to let everyone in this school know that you just got racked up."

"I'm still a virgin, James!"

"The population of Hogwarts won't think so."

"Wait but if it's on my collarbone, my shirt will cover it up anyway."

"Oh right..." James muttered. "Guess we are going to have to fix that then."

"Wait what-"

His lips met the side of her neck, just below her jawline and he began to bite and suck harshly, again leaving another prominent red bruise, that definitely couldn't be covered up by clothes.

"Fuck you, James."

"I'm sure you would want to."

***

When Thalia arrived to breakfast late with a very evident hickey on her neck, the entire Hogwarts population went into hushed whispers at the sight of the mark.

"Holy shit! Is that a hickey?!"

"Did she get railed last night or what?!"

"I wonder who did it?"

"I bet it was Potter."

"No way! That Albus guy is totally with the Malfoy dude."

"No you daft bimbo! I'm talking about James!"

"Doesn't Thalia hate him?"

"They fight like an old married couple. They practically are together. It was totally him."

And the whispers could go on and on as Thalia cautiously took a seat next to Kristina at the Gryffindor table who wore a very very prominent smirk.

"So rumor has it that a certain Scamander got fucking railed!" Kristina squealed. "Lovely hickey by the way. Where's your v-card now?"

"I'm still a virgin, Kristina." Thalia grumbled.

"Well not a neck-virgin!"

"Is that even a thing?!"

"Well I dunno, but whoever made that mark was probably having the time of their lives."

"I hate you, Tina."

"Okay I know you love me, but whatever. Was it James?"

"How'd you know?"

"Well you were supposed to apologize weren't you? Must've had some fun after that."

"How are you so smart? Why aren't you in Ravenclaw?"

"Yeah well my idiocy caused you to fight with James in the first place so..."

"Fair point."

"So tell me! What happened!"

Then Thalia proceeded to inform and fill in her very intrigued Gryffindor best friend on the events that occurred ever since James stormed away the previous day from their date, and needless to say, Kristina was practically screaming by the end of Thalia's tale from to him finding out about the dare, finding him in a broom closet shagging some random girl, and then to their very kiss.

"Okay then, so you didn't lose your v-card today, but there is always next time yeah?"