Chapter 28

28 - DRUNK AS FUCK

***

TO celebrate the victory of Hufflepuff's victory in the game that just past, there was a party scheduled in the Hufflepuff common room.

And everyone knows the Hufflepuffs host the best parties.

Practically the entire population of Hogwarts was in the Hufflepuff common room-even the Slytherins.

And now, Thalia and Kristina we're getting ready in Thalia's dorm, as both planned to arrive 'fashionably late'.

"We boutta get drunk as fuck!" Kristina cheered.

"I think that's just gonna be you, K," Thalia chuckled.

"This is practically your party. You brought your puffs the win. The star of the show is you tonight."

"This party is for the victory of the whole house, Tina."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

***

When Thalia and Kristina arrived to the common room, the party already looked as if it were 3 AM. Some students were already passed out on the sofas as others were dancing the night away.

"Drinks?" Kristina suggested, looking to her best friend for confirmation.

When Thalia nodded, Kristina beamed brightly as she grabbed the badger's hand and pulled her to the drinks stand where they met several familiar faces-Dominque, Lily, Rose, Mark, James, Lysander, and Lorcan.

"Hey guys!" Dominque greeted as Thalia and Kristina approached the group. "I see the two of you have arrived fashionably late."

"Always," Kristina winked.

"There's firewhiskey!~" Mark chorused as he shook his plastic red cup around.

"Oh my goodness, yes please," Kristina said as she moved to the side to grab some of the burning alcohol, "Hey, Thals. Want any? We are supposed to get drunk as fuck remember?"

"I'll have a little bit," Thalia said, "Although there isn't any school tomorrow, I don't feel like having too much of a hangover, thank you very much."

"Alright then. Two firewhiskies coming right up!"

"Save me a dance later, Scamander?" James asked Thalia.

"Eurgh, why would I want to dance with you?" Lysander grimaced.

"Not you, you egghead! He means Thalia," Lorcan said with a roll of his eyes as he shook his head in second-hand embarrassment from his twin brother's idiocy.

"Just don't grind on each other too much, yeah?" Lysander said.

"Piss off Lysander. You are treading on thin ice right now," Thalia threatened as everyone chuckled at the Scamander siblings fighting.

"You guys are absolutely ridiculous," Rose chuckled as the siblings continued to bicker.

"Alright, bitch! I'm back with this very very very drool-worthy firewhiskey-oh... are you fighting again? Seriously?" Kristina said as she rejoined the group.

"No shut up Lorcan! It doesn't-oh hey, Tina. Didn't see you there," Thalia said as she took her drink from a very amused Kristina.

***

The group continued to chat and had a couple more drinks before Dominique had enough. "I am going to go dance. You all can join if you'd like," she announced.

"Come on!" Kristina pleaded as she dragged Thalia down to the dance floor with the rest of the group following closely behind. Both Thalia and Kristina moved about and sang to the songs that played for what felt like hours in a small ring with their friends.

Suddenly, Thalia felt someone start to shuffle behind her and they placed their hands on her waist. She immediately turned around in shock to find Thomas right behind her.

Furious that he would even think about touching her without her permission, she jumped back. "What do you think your doing?!" She yelled, then catching the attention of all her friends.

"What happened-oh... what are you doing here, Clarke?" Dominque asked.

"Wanted to pay Thalia here a little visit. We have some unfinished business," Thomas smirked.

"I don't want to talk to you! You just touched me without my permission!" Thalia cried.

"Nah-ah-ah-ah Clarke. You don't get to touch Thalia without her permission like that and try to play it off." James snarled. "Now get out of my sight before I beat your puny ass in front of everyone here."

Thomas' nostrils flared as he glared at James with fury before stalking off furiously from sight.

Suddenly, Thalia felt a jerk on her hand, and the next thing she knew she was getting tugged by James. She looked up at his face which was practically begging her to go with him, and when she nodded, James pulled her away from the dance floor.

"Make sure to use protection!" Kristina called.

***

James lead Thalia all the way out of the common room, leading her into the hallways and through several corridors, causing the Hufflepuff to become very confused.

"What is going on, James?" Thalia asked as they ten approached the Phoenix portrait to their dorm room. "Why are we at our dorm? What's going on?"

James didn't answer and instead muttered the password before dragging her inside.

"James! Don't ignore me! Wait-why are we going to your room-"

She was cut off when James picked her up and pressed his lips onto hers. Her legs were around his waist and her arms around his neck as the two kissed passionately, and he held her by the thigh with one arm as he used the other arm to close his bedroom door behind him.

"No-one-touches-you-except-me," he groaned between kisses as he walked slowly towards the bed.

He let the girl go as she fell on his bed. Both were breathing heavily, and Thalia began to tug on the strap of her dress.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Thalia?"

Instead of replying, Thalia grabbed the collar of his dress shirt and pulled him down towards her before whispering in his ear.

"You didn't even need to ask."

***

A/N:

If you know me in real life after this chapter... you don't <3