Chapter 29

29 - SAVING WATER

***

GROANING in pain, Thalia fluttered her eyes open to find herself in a bed which definitely was not hers. And she most definitely was not clothed at all. She thighs ached, and she shuffled around slightly as her brain tried to catch up with the world.

As soon as her mind caught up with reality, she remembered everything from the party last night and what went down from the party arrival, to drinking a little bit, to some dancing, to her dispute with Thomas Clarke, to James dragging her all the way back to their dormitory, and then the two sleeping together.

"Glad to see that you are finally wake, Princess."

Thalia rolled over to the opposite side to find James leaning on one elbow already facing her.

"You are a very very pretty sleeper by the way, Thalia. You looked like an angel. You definitely weren't snoring or kicking in your sleep at night in the slightest. Definitely an angel," He winked.

"Fuck off, Potter," Thalia mumbled as her face flushed red from embarrassment.

"The snoring was particularly loud. I had trouble falling asleep."

"You are the worst."

"Nah, you love me," James smirked as he grabbed Thalia's cheek and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

The two sat a little while longer in James' bed in a comfortable silence with Thalia lying on James' chest, playing around with his hair.

"We've got to get up eventually even though there isn't any school. People might start get suspicious." Thalia murmured. "Besides, Tina is probably going to be demanding for answers. Might as well go now, so I don't have more to tell if I wait any longer."

"Or I could just fuck you again, and we would forget all about getting up. Then you wouldn't have to tell Kristina at all because you wouldn't even be able to get out of bed," James grinned.

"You look too comfy to actually want to move though," Thalia laughed, ignoring James' dirty mind and comments.

"You are unfortunately not wrong there, my darling," James chuckled as he twirled a small strand of Thalia's blonde hair around his finger subconsciously, "Can't we stay here? I really don't want to get up. I'd rather lay in bed here with you all day-even if we aren't going to go for a Round Two."

"I would rather much prefer to stay in bed all day as well, but I don't think I want the entire of Hogwarts sniffing out that we had sex when we arrive together in the Great Hall late."

"Thalia, love, I hope you realize that we did."

"Doesn't mean that I want everyone talking about it!"

"Why bury your head in the sand, love?"

"I don't want a rumor about my sex life being passed around the school, thanks."

"Fair enough," James said as he shuffled out of bed slowly. "I'm gonna go take a shower if that's alright. Don't wanna smell like sex right? Can't have any rumors being passed around."

Thalia laughed stretching over across her bed, groaning in satisfaction as her sore muscles contracted.

He always had the ability to make her smile and laugh, something that Thalia had always admired of him. And even still, he never failed to do so. And goodness, he was absolutely beautiful. He always had been, but it was his arrogant personality that Thalia found terribly unattractive, and now it seems that she had fallen for the entire package deal. It was a wonder how Thalia hadn't fallen in love with him sooner than she did. What an idiot she was, for just imagine if she had fallen for him a lot sooner. She would have had all of this for much longer.

Oh to be in love.

Hearing the water from the shower run, her mind snapped out of its trance, and she decided to have a little bit of fun.

Slowly slipping out from the sheets of James' bed, she quietly tiptoed to his ensuite bathroom, walked in, and slid open the glass door of the shower.

"Holy shit! Thals! What are you doing-"

"Shut your pretty little mouth up," she hushed as she placed a hard kiss against his lips pushing him against the tile of the shower walls. "It's-called-having-fun-mister." She said between kisses.

"This is highly unnecessary," James said as he pulled away.

"Well saving water is. It's good for the environment. In Scotland, four hundred ninety two liters of water are wasted in a day, and just think about the whole United Kingdom-that is three thousand million liters of perfectly good drinking water." Thalia said.

"Wait how do you even know that-"

"Nah-ah-ah. The water already being wasted, so you had better shut up and let me do my thing."

***

A/N:

If you know me in real life... you don't, and you never saw this. (*゚Д゚*)

I don't even remember writing this oops.