Chapter 42: Forever and Always

-Emily's POV-
Anthony was taken to the hospital. He was unconcious.
"Is he ok?!" I asked as soon as the doctor came out to get me, his mom and brothers.
"Yes, Anthony is fine. He actually just woke up." Said the doctor.
He had to get his stomach pumped. How did this situation even happen anyway?! I mean, one second I was with my aunt at the doctor's, and then all of a sudden I was at the hospital because of Anthony.
The doctors wanted to talk to Monica about what's been going on with him everything that has happened, and they said I could see Anthony. It sounds horrible to say, but I kind of didn't want to see him. But I had too.
I walked into the hospital room, feeling dejavu.
"Emily?" He said.
"Second time, huh Anthony? Third time's a charm, wanna try again? Maybe you'll get lucky." I was mad at him for some reason.
"What's wrong with you?!"
"What's wrong with you? Oh but it's not like you'd tell me, because you don't tell me anything."
"So let me get this straight.. you're mad at me, because I didn't tell you I was about to overdose? Oh sorry, was I sopposed to send you a goodbye text?"
I just stood there and gave him a dirty look.
"And actually, I barely keep anything from you. You know more about me than my own mother, it's pretty scary actually."
"How can you just act like this is normal?"
"Where were you?" He asked, totally ignoring my last question.
"My aunt got hurt and stuff, i'm sorry ok? You would have been dead if I hadn't showed up!"
"Congradulations, want a medal? God, everything is always about you isn't it? This whole thing is about you not showing up!"
"No Anthony, everything is always about you. Something came up and sorry but you aren't always my first priority. And I would have texted or something but my phone is completely demolished."
"I wish I would have died, and see if you would have still said I wasn't your first priority."
"My god, what is up with you!? Was this all for attention?!"
"How could you even say that?"
"Your dad is g.o.n.e. You don't have any more reasons to be depressed!"
"Well just so you know, before my dad left he did 'say bye to me' but it didn't end too well."
"Oh, so that's how it happened."
"I guess."
"Why couldn't you just tell me that in the first place?"
"I..I don't know."

-4 days later, Febuary 14th-
"So I think my mom is going to send me to some like teen support group." Anthony said while sitting on my bed eating popcorn.
"That's good."
"No it's not."
"It is. Trust me, i've heard those kind of things help people a lot."
"Who have you heard that from?"
"I don't know! But it will probably help!"
"Well ok."
There was a little moment of silence.
"Emily?"
"Yeah?"
"Um... well uh... would you maybe like wanna like be my um like girlfriend?.."
"What? Like is this a joke?"
"No...i'm sorry I just-"
"But wait... I thought you were gay?"
"Not exactly. I guess i'm pansexual... I don't know I mean i'm 14 I don't really like-"
"What the fuck is that?"
"Ugh look it up!"
"Alright, I will."
"So..."
"Yes!"
He hugged me tightly.
"Hey, we've been through a lot together, haven't we?"
"Yep. It sounds stupid but I mean, I feel like some people are soulmates and like need eachother."
"Maybe you're my soulmate." I said smiling.
"Forever and always."
He leaned in to kiss me.
"I will love you forever and always."