Chapter 41: You Found Me

-Anthony's POV-
-2 days later-
I was in my room getting ready for Emily to come over and then we were gonna go out somewhere. I looked at the clock; 5:26. She was sopposed to be at my house like 20 minutes earlier.. maybe she thought I said 5:30?

"Bye, Anthony." Said my dad coming into my room.
He was about to leave. My mom and dad hadn't gotten a divorce but my mom made him move out.
"Bye." I said.
He gave me a quick hug.
"What are you getting all ready for?"
"Emily is coming over... well I think so at least. She was sopposed to be here at 5:00."
"She doesn't like you! Everyone knows you wouldn't fuck a girl even if you got payed! You need to stop getting this girl's hopes up and stop hanging out with her!" He snapped into a different person just like that.
"David get away from child and I want you out of my house right this second or else I will call the cops and get you arrested!" My mom yelled into my room.
So my dad left.
"Where did dad go?" Asked Giovanni.
"I made him leave early because he was attacking your brother." My mom said.
"But I didn't even get to say goodbye to him!" He said.
"Well that's too bad." She was so done with my dad.
I went into Giovanni's room. He was playing his guitar which he does when he's depressed. Julian was in there playing video games.
"Listen i'm sorry I ruin everything."
"Thanks for ruining our family."
"You're so overdramatic."
"Actually no i'm not. Don't you think this is gonna fuck up Julian? He's 8 and all of a sudden his dad left and isn't coming back."
"It's not my fucking fault!"
"You just had to go and start something! He was gonna leave later but nooo."
"Sorry for literally doing nothing at all but everything is always my fault."

Later on my mom took my brother to go say bye to my dad and I stayed home. It had been almost an hour and Emily still wasn't there.
She wasn't coming.
I didn't know what to think anymore.
But hopefully soon I wouldn't have to think at all.

-Emily's POV-
I tried to text Anthony to tell him I was gonna be late but I had shattered the screen of my phone a few weeks before and all of a sudden it wasn't working at all.
I was late because my aunt got hurt at work and almost had to go to the hospital and stuff.
I got to Anthony's as soon as I could and noticed there were no cars in the driveway. I didn't bother to knock on the door figuring his parents were'nt home anyway. I walked into his house and didn't see him, so I went straight to his room.

I was wearing a really cute button up dress that had a collar and a black belt with a bow in the center. I didn't know where Anthony and I were going to go but I figured a resteraunt since it was around dinner time now.
I felt so bad for being late and hoped he wouldn't be mad!

I knocked on the door to his room but he didn't answer so I just walked in.
"Anthony?" It looked like he was lying down on the floor. He was probably gonna jump up and scare me!
"Anthonnnyy." I said. But then I realized something was wrong. I dropped my purse and ran over to him.
"Anthony!?" I kneeled down on the ground and shook him. I looked to my right and picked up a bottle... sleeping pills.
No...
"Anthony, please! Wake up!" Tears spilling out of my eyes.

........

"911 what is your emergency?"
"I...I..I think my best friend tried to kill himself."