Chapter 28: Defense

-Anthony's POV-

So Emily told her aunt that she was moving in with me and she said she didn't care as long as she wasn't with her. We brought some of Emily's stuff to my place and got settled in. But her first night over at my place... something happened. My dad happened. He came home at around like 6:30 pm.

Of course he made of big deal about Emily being here, and I obviously never told him she was practically moving in. But things started getting worse and he started to hit me but I really wasn't in the mood to deal with this. I hadn't really felt too good all day anyway and I had to deal with that.

So my dad was yelling at me and then he went to punch me.
"Stop it!" Emily yelled and stood next to me.
"Why do you need to do this?" She said trying to calm him down.
But of course he got madder and pushed her and she fell to the floor. This was so hard to watch considering I put her in this place. But his phone started ringing so he had to go in the other room and talk to whoever was calling. I noticed that Emily was crying. Once he was out of the room I said
"Are you ok??"
"I think I twisted my ankle because it really hurts."
"I don't know what to do."
Luckily enough, the person that had called wanted my dad to go meet him somewhere so he ended up leaving. But that still left us there.
"Can you stand up?" I asked her.
"I don't think so.. it hurts if I move at all."
"Ok.. i'm gonna call my mom to drive you to the hospital."
I wasn't sure what my mom would say about this but I didn't really have any other choice than to get her to drive us.
"Hello?" said my mom.
"Hey uh so my friend, Emily, came over and she tripped over something and twisted her ankle and she can't get up and I might need you to drive us to the hospital."
"Well i'm driving home from work right now so I will be there soon but wait what happened?"
"Nevermind just please drive us to the hospital."
"Ok.. bye Anthony, i'll be home soon."
"Alright, bye."

-HAI SO ASBSBSNKSKA 3K KEWL KATZ!!! THIS IS INSANE LAST CHAPTER I HAD HIT 2K OMG THANKYOU I LOVE EACH OF YOU ❤️ IM GONNA UPDATE ANOTHER CHAP TOMMOROW NIGHT CUZ ITS FRIDAY NIGHT AND I GOT UP EARLY THIS MORNING FOR SCHO*pukes*OL AND IM SOO TIRED EUGHGH. - 💗💗💗💗💗