Chapter 16:Moving

-Anthony's POV-

That day we just hung out like usual. The next day we had to go back to school which sucked. Jack and me were talking again and I got Emily and Jack to talk a little bit so everything was as back to normal as it was going to get. When I got home from school, Jack called me.
"Hey" I said.
"Hey, I have the best news ever!"
"What is it?"
"I'm moving to California!!!"
"That had always been Jack's dream and mine too. But now that he said he was actually gonna go there it was so different. I had imagined us living in Cali together. Jack had always mentioned that his parents were looking at places there but I didn't think it would happen this soon.
"Lucky!" I said.
"I know right, i'm literally so excited right now i'm flipping out."
"When are you going?"
"Pretty soon probably but it depends."
"Cool."

After I got off the phone with Jack I called Emily. The phone answered but she didn't say anything.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hi." She said quietly.
"I have good news but it's also bad." I said.
"I have bad news too." She sounded like she had been crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Um so you know how I live with my aunt?"
"Yeah."
"Well I got into an argument with her this morning and we fight a lot. And... She's threatening to put me in a foster home and I think she's serious."
"That's terrible."
"I know. I'm really scared."
"You're gonna be fine, don't worry about it. She was probably just saying that anyways."
"I'm not sure. But thanks. So what's your news?"
"Oh yeah. Jack's moving. He's going to California.."
"Aw i'm gonna miss him. When though?"
"I'm gonna miss him too. He doesn't know for sure but he said probably soon."
"Oh."
"Yep."

After that I went to go pick out an outfit for this dance our school is having. Everyone acts like it's a huge deal and like it's prom or whatever but I think it's kind of stupid. They are going to pick dance king and queen, like prom king and queen. So practically every girl in my grade is making it their new goal in life to win dance-queen. It's in a few days and I don't even know what to wear. Ugh.

-Very short chapter sorry!!! Btw I think im gonna call my readers my kewl katz lol idk.-