Chapter 24: Because of You

-Anthony's POV-

By my third day of suspension, I was bored as hell. I mean I hate school, but at least it gives me something to do.

Emily had invited me over after school was over, which I hadn't actually ever been to her house. At around 3:00 pm she texted me and said I could come over at any time. So I put on a sweatshirt with my jeans and headed over. When I rang the door bell, a tall, black-haired woman opened the door.
"Oh hello. You must be Anthony?"
"Yep." I said.
"Come on in. Emily is upstairs in her room. Her room is on the right next to the bathroom."
"Ok, thanks. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too honey."
I walked up the stairs. Her house was set up a lot like mine so I didn't think it would be too difficult to find her room. I walked across the hallway upstairs and a door opened with emily standing in the doorway.
"Hey!" She said.
"Hey!" I said walking into her room. We talked a little and then I said "Your aunt is nice."
"Ugh she really isn't. It was hard to even let me have you over."
"Is she strict or?"
"Kind of. But she sort of thinks you're like a bad influence on me because of the fight with Jaidyn."
"Oh."
"Yeah, so apparently when Mrs.Donnel called her to tell her what happened, she basically said it was all your fault. It sounded like she doesn't believe that Jaidyn would do anything bad and when she was explaining it she said that they thought you have anger issues or something. So i'm just warning your for when you go back to school."
"Omg I hate our school so fucking much."
"Same.. but like." She stopped mid-sentence.
"What?" I said.
Well.. You can be kind of violent sometimes."
"Um what?"
"I don't know. I'm just saying your dad has anger problems clearly so you might want to be careful of taking after him." "Um i'm not like that Emily, and you know it." "I'm not saying you are but just be careful. You are really mean sometimes."
"No i'm not! If I say something rude randomly, i'm usually joking."
"Well you've said some pretty rude things to me, and it wasn't funny at all."
"No, you're just too sensitive!"
"You're so fucking typical."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"You're a typical guy! Guys always seem to forget that girls have feelings."
"You're so rediculous."
"I'm just saying, you're gonna grow up to be just like your dad if you keep acting like you do!"
"I'm not dealing with this bullshit." I said and left the room. I went downstairs and left.

When I got home I laid on my bed. Maybe she was right. Was I gonna turn out just like my dad..? I reached for my blade and slit my arm. I hate life .