Chapter 29:Safe and Sound

-Anthony's POV-

We went to the hospital and it turned out that Emily fractured her ankle. I felt horrible because once again I put her in the place to get hurt. When we got back to my house I had to explain to my mom that Emily needed to stay with us. Emily was upstairs so I went downstairs and explained everything about Emily's parents to my mom. I told her how her aunt basically kicked her out for no and that she should stay with us. Surprisingly, my mom was ok with it and said as long as my dad didn't mind it was fine. Of course it wasn't fine with my dad, but she didn't need to know that. Then we ate dinner, and after that me and Emily got in bed. We had both had a very long day. She was obviously sleeping in my bed next to me which was okay.

I plugged my charger into my phone and put in on the table next to my bed.
"Need anything?" I asked Emily since she did have a bootcast on her foot.
"Nah i'm good but thanks." She said.
"K."
"Um Emily?"
"What?"
"Would it be weird if I slept in my boxers cuz i'm kind of hot." I just didn't want us to feel awkward haha.
"Anthony. I don't care."
"Ok haha."

She was wearing shorts and a black tanktop. I got into bed and shut off the light.
"I'm sorry for what happened today." I said.
"It wasn't your fault."
"I know, but i'm sorry it had to happen."
"Yeah. Me too. I'm sorry I have to stay here."
"Em, I don't think you get it. I'm happy you're here."
"If you say so."
"Mmhm."
"K well goodnight."
"Night." I felt safe with her being next to me, and I felt like nothing else in this world mattered.

-HEYY GUYS SO ITS 1:00 AM AND IM GONNA GO TO BED SOON CUZ IM LAME AND AND IM SPENDING MY SATURDAY NIGHT EATING SNACKS ON MY BED AND WATCHING HALLOWEEN MOVIES HEHE YAY. BUT I WATCHED THE MOVIE CYBERBULLY EARLIER AND IT WAS SAD BUT GOOD (LOL ITS NOT A HALLOWEEN MOVIE) BUT YA I ALSO DECIDED IM GONNA BE A BLACK CAT FOR HALLOWEEN (IVE BEEN A CAT FOR LIKE THREE YEARS IN A ROW OH WHATEVER CATSARECUTE OKAY) NIGHT MY KATZ- <3