Chapter 31: Julian

-Anthony's POV-

The day after I hadn't heard from Emily.I hoped her aunt let her just move back in with her since she overreacted in the first place.

But the night after I was just in my room watching movies on my laptop when I heard my parents yelling at eachother. My mom had been working shorter days so she was home more often and I guess it wasn't starting off good. All of a sudden I heard Giovanni and Julian yelling at eachother while again i'm just in my room mindin' my own buisiness. But then there was a knock on my door so I had to get up, ugh. I opened the door to see my little brother Julian. He was crying and he seemed upset.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"My stomach hurts and mommy and daddy are yelling and I hate fighting and Giovanni yelled at me." He said.
"Well that sucks." I said.
"Yeah it does."
"Ok well i'm busy so go." I said.
By "busy" I meant I needed to finish watching my movie.

But then like 15 minutes later I heard my parents literally screaming at eachother. And came bursting through my door again crying. I went over to him and tried to calm him down.
"I went downstairs and tried to get mommy and daddy to stop yelling at eachother and they got mad at me and daddy hit me." He said.
Oh no. I didn't want my brother to have to go through what I have to but looks like that might have been the begining. "Well they were probably just mad at eachother and took it out on you."
"But I never did anything." He sat on my bed next to me.
"But you were like in the middle of their argument or whatever."
"Oh. I shouldn't have done anything. But it scares me when they fight. They aren't gonna like seperate, right?"
"Like, get a divorce?"
"Yeah."
"Maybe. I hope they do."
Julian started crying again and I guess I forgot how little he was.
"No I mean they won't Jules."
"It's just... our family was split apart already and now we are back together. I don't wanna get seperated again."
I think it really bothered the poor kid that he wasn't with his mom or dad for a couple years.
"Don't worry about it. We're gonna stay together for a very long time."
For me that was a horrible thing but atleast it would make him happy. I decided to change the subject.
"Wanna watch a movie?"
"Yeah!"
So we watched Toy Story 2 that night.

The movie ended at 11:30 p.m. and I was surprised Julian wasn't passed out by that time.
"Does your stomach still hurt?"
"Yeah but I feel a little better."
"Okay, that's good."
"Um, Tony?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I sleep with you tonight?"
"Uh yeah I guess."

I realized that I liked my little brother more than I thought I did.

"I missed you." He said when we were about to go to sleep.
"I missed you too."

But who I really missed then was Emily.

-HAI SO IM TIRED BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER <3 I HAVE A THREE DAY WEEKEND WOOHOOO BUT HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY :) NITE NITE KATZ!-