Chapter 27:Bro?

-Anthony's POV-

On Tuesday night Emily called me and answered the phone crying.
"What's wrong?"
"Um..Can you come over..now?"
I figured it was important so I said yes and went over. When I got to her house, she was home alone. She was sitting on her bed in her room.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"You know how that one time I got into a fight with my aunt and she threatened to put me up for adoption?"
"Yeah.."
"Well we got into a fight again and... she's gonna. She said she "can't handle me anymore" but she's always just wanted to get rid of me."
"Was she serious this time or?"
"Yeah."
"Where is she right now?"
"I don't know. I think she went to the store or something but she just wanted to leave the house. I'm not sure what i'm going to do."
"It's ok.Maybe,this is a good thing."
"Yeah, maybe. I'm just scared she's actually going to put me in fostercare.
But then I thought of something.. "Wait! What if you just stay with me for a few weeks or whatever.My mom works a lot of the time and my dad is typically not home."
"I don't think I could do that."
"Why? I wouldn't mind."
"Well.. it's not a terrible idea.."
"Ok then. Just tell your aunt and maybe after a little while you guys can work something out and she will change her mind."
"Are you sure you wouldn't care if I like lived with you?"
"Of course not. You're like my sister anyway."
"Ok..bro." I said and smiled.

-THANKS FOR READING :D AND OMFG IM AT 2K KEWL KATZ YAY YAY YAY THANKYOU I LOVE YOU ! :)-