Chapter 14:Another Sleepover

-Emily's POV-

The next morning I didn't really know what to do with myself. I really wanted to go to Anthony's house to see if he was okay, but I didn't know if his parents were home or not. I decided to just go to his house and if either of his parent's cars were in the driveway I would just leave.
So I put on a grey oversized sweater, black skinny jeans, and my white converse. I left all of our stuff in the hotel room and grabbed my phone and his phone. I rode my pink penny board all the way to his house. Relief crossed over me when I saw that there were no cars in the driveway. I ran over to the door and rang the bell hoping he would answer.

The door opened and he was standing there.
"Oh hi." He said.
"Hi.Here." I said and gave him his phone.
"Oh, yeah thanks."
"Can I come in?.. I wanna talk to you."
"Yeah."

I walked in and we sat on the couch. His house was really nice actually and it was pretty big from the inside.

"So uhm.. Are you ok? Like from last night?" I said.
"Uh. Yeah."
"I'm sorry..."
"For what?"
"I should have done something. I shouldn't have even opened the door to let him in. And then I just let him take you away... If I had just said something maybe-" He cut me off
"It wasn't your fault! If we hadn't let him in it would've been worse. I couldn't have hid forever and the more I tried the worse it would have been when he finally found me. So please don't think you did anything wrong."
"..ok. I was really worried about you last night."
"You shouldn't have been."
"Did he... Like.. Hurt you..?"
"Um yeah.But it's not like I wasn't expecting it."
"Sorry."
"Yeah."
"By the way, do you wanna spend the night here tonight? He's not gonna be home."
"Sure. We have to check out of the hotel and get our stuff before 12:00 am by the way."
"Ok. Omg! I still haven't made my video for this week. My fans are going to tear me apart over Twitter and Instagram."
"Haha you should probably get to doing that soon."
"Wait... You knew about "Lohanthony" before I mentioned it didn't you?"
"Well duh. I'm a huge fan, trust me I used to fangirl over your videos like a maniac."
"But why didn't you like mention it when you met me? Like most of the girls in my school kind of flipped out a little when they found out I went to their school."
"Um trust me I did too. But I don't know... When I first saw you I flipped out but when we started talking it's just different... Honestly you are nothing like you are in your videos... I don't know."
"Yeah, I get that a lot."

So after that, we went back to the hotel, packed our things, checked out, and went back to his house.