Chapter 22:Lost and Insecure You Found Me Lying on the Floor

-Emily's POV-

*A few months later*

Jack ended up moving and him and Anthony are still not talking. I'm mad at Jack too but I do miss him.

So it was a Friday night and I got woken up by a text from Anthony. It was like 4:00 a.m and I sleepily reached for my phone. The text just said
"help" ...
I texted back "wats wrong?"
And he didn't reply within the next 6 minutes. So I texted again saying "you ok?" And got no response once again. I tried calling him and he answered.
"Hello?" I said.
"Emily.. Something's wrong."
"What? Are you ok?!"
"Yeah. I just... I gotta go." He hung up.
Before he said he had to go I heard someone say something so I assumed it was his dad. I needed to go see him... It was 4:20 a.m now. I was wide awake now. I knew my aunt wouldn't approve of me going to see my friend at this time but I knew I needed to. I didn't care if I got grounded until I was 30, this was important. I snuck down the stairs careful not to wake her up, and I took my penny board. I slowly opened the slider door in the side of the living room and snuck out.

When I got to his house I noticed no cars were in the driveway. If his dad had been there earlier he must have left. I knocked on the door and no one answered so without really thinking I just opened the door and walked into his home. I looked around and didn't see anyone.
"Anthony? It's me." I said.
I went up to his room and opened the door. He was sitting on the floor against the wall next to his bed. His wrist was bleeding ... and he was crying. I ran over to him my heart racing.
"What happened?!" I said.
He looked at me. I knew what had happened.
"Oh. Your dad."
He didn't say anything. I just sat down next to him on the floor.
"It got really bad this time." He said. He was shaking.
"You don't deserve this, Anthony."
"I don't know about that. Jack was right."
"No he wasn't! He probably didn't even mean it, he was just mad and it came out. You are the most caring, sweetest, understanding person I have ever met."
"I'm thinking of ... Quitting Youtube."
Ok this is bad. Youtube has to be Anthony's favorite thing in the universe and now he is saying he is going to stop making videos?!
"Don't! Your fans love you so much!" He sighed.
"I can't do this anymore."
"What do you mean..?"
"I can't live like this. The world would be better off without me anyway. My whole family would be so much happier. So would you."
Oh no. Now I was crying.
"No! That is so untrue Anthony I would not even be here without you, you are the only thing keeping me going. I love you so much and if anything happened to you I think I would kill myself."
"I love you too. You're the best friend i've ever had."

We sat there a little longer and out of the blew he said "Oww"
"What's wrong?"
"My arm really hurts."
He was cut all over and bruised. I knew he had cut his wrist that night and it just killed me thinking that he would want to hurt himself.
"Can you move it?"
"Not really..it hurts really bad." There were tears in his eyes.
"It's ok...we need to take you to the hospital."
"No."
"Yes." I said and stood up.
I took his other arm and carefully helped him up.

We ended up going to the hospital. I said our parents knew we were here and his parents were just at work. The doctors somehow believed us and took an x-ray of his arm. It turns out he fractured his wrist and a bone in his arm was broke. He didn't end up with a cast but he ended up with a brace on his wrist/arm.

They let us go back home. We both went back to his house and laid in his bed. That night had been terrible. "Goodnight Anthony, I hope things get better soon."
"Me too. Night Emily, I love you so much."
"I love you so much too."
And we fell asleep, his arm around me (the one that wasn't hurt) and I wouldn't have wished to be anywhere else in the world at that moment.