Chapter 19: You Said What?!

-Emily's POV-

Neither me or Anthony really talked about that night after it happened. And we definitely didn't talk about the kiss. That was ok though, I didn't really want to talk about it. After that night Mallory and Jack seemed to be flirting with each other more than ever so I was pretty happy for her.

It was a few weeks later and I was busy curling my hair when I got a text from Anthony saying he's never talking to Jack again. "This can't be good." I thought. I texted him back asking what happened and he said they had gotten in a fight. I asked what it was about and he said he didn't want to explain and that I should just ask Jack. I finished curling my hair, put on black combat boots and decided to head to Jack's house. I yelled downstairs to my aunt and told her I was going to a friend's house. She pretty much let me do what I wanted as long as I wasn't breaking any laws or anything. I took my penny board which is basically the way I get anywhere.

When I got there I knocked on his door and he answered. "Oh, hi." He said.
"Hi. We need to talk."
"Um ok. I'm home alone so come in."
"K."
I walked into his beautiful home and we sat on the black leather couch.
"So Anthony said you guys got into a fight... What happened?"
"Oh. Ok so he came over and we were talking and stuff and then I just asked him a question and he overreacted."
"What did you ask?"
"Well my other friends have been saying that they think Anthony is only my friend because he likes me as more than a friend. So I just asked him if he has a crush on me just to clear things up and he got mad or something."
"How did it end off?"
"I said something kinda mean but it was true. So like he said I was a bad friend and stuff and then I said that he deserves a lot of the stuff he goes through with his dad because he can be a brat, which is true."
"Ohmy god. How could you even do that Jack?"
"What?! He was really mean to me."
"You know what no. Ok so first of all he already hates himself, and you know he doesn't like you like that. He probably felt so weird. And the last thing can't be taken back. You have no idea how bad his dad gets. You have no idea how bad his life is. I'm like shocked that you would even say something like that."
"Oh my fucking god Emily. I thought you would be on my side with this."
"Well you thought wrong. I gotta go." I went back to my house. I needed to talk to Anthony.