Chapter 9: Trouble

-Tony's POV-
So I honestly didn't care too much that Emily and Jack weren't talking anymore but it seemed like Jack was avoiding me as well as her. I texted him a few times and he didn't answer. He can be so annoying sometimes.

Spring break came up pretty soon after that so we were out of school for a week of vacation. I was pretty happy because that would give me time to film a new video and I needed a break from school anyways. By the 4th day of vacation I still hadn't filmed my video for my youtube channel. On Monday I basically did nothing but eat and watch Netflix but I was more than ok with spending my day like that. On Tuesday I hung out with Emily at one of those corny amusement parks. It was really fun though. And today it was Wednesday.I texted Emily to see if she wanted to hang out and she said yes. So we were deciding on what to do and where to go and she said "Can we just hang out at your house?" so I just said "Yeah" . She hadn't been to my house yet and I hadn't been to hers but I kind of liked it better that way. But I figured why not since I was home alone and I wasn't busy or anything. I put on a white T-shirt with a red and green plaid flannel over it. I was also just wearing skinny jeans since it was spring but it was still really cold outside since we lived in New Hampshire. Emily came over like 20 minutes later and we went up to my room. She was wearing gray leggings, black Ugg boots, and a light pink long-sleeved shirt with white stripes. Her hair was in a ponytail with a pink headband.

So anyways, it had been almost an hour and a half and we had done prank phone calls, the what's in my mouth challenge, the cotton ball challenge, and truth or dare. We were in the middle of talking about things we hate about Facebook and Instagram when I heard the front door close. I figured my mom was home but then I heard talking on the phone and my heart stopped. It was my dad. And my friend was here right in front of me. I knew that anytime soon he would call my name and then start yelling at me and beating me... I didn't know what to do. I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs where my room was. "We have to go." I said out of the blew. "What?" Emily said. I was starting to panic. I couldn't explain this to her.. "I'll explain after just come on." I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her. I snuck out of the window to outside since my house wasn't too high. She followed me down.

-TO BE CONTINUED-