Chapter 18:Going Down

-Anthony's POV-

A few weeks later I went to Jack's house. We were talking and stuff and then he said "I have a question to ask you." "What?"
"Um do you have a crush on me?.."
"Jack i'm not in the mood for-" he cut me off.
"No really."
"What?"
"Well my friends said that you are either using me or just talking to me because you like me."
"What "friends"?!"
"Josh,Collin,Nick and Dylan."
"Who the fuck are they? What happened to it just being me, Mallory, and Emily?"
"What happened is i'm not a loser and I made other friends and didn't stick with a few people for the rest of my life. And they are the people I hang out with every single day."
"Thanks for calling me a loser."
"You know I didn't mean it like that. So what's your answer?"
"No! I can't believe you would even ask that! If you hadn't met those other assholes it wouldn't have even crossed your mind. You should stop hanging out with them, they're clearly the ones using you."
"No. I'm not going to ditch people just because you have something against them. And actually that has crossed my mind before.. You can be really clingy sometimes."
"How am I clingy? We never even talk in school anymore! You've changed."
"I have not."
"Yeah you have. You think you're like popular now."
"Well sorry but I kinda am."
"It's not like you should be, I have more subscribers than you anyways." I didn't mean to say that last part but oh well. "Oh thanks for rubbing that in my face. But at least I don't lie to my fans. You don't tell your fans anything true about you and your practically a different person than you are in your videos."
"I don't lie to my fans. I just don't mention a lot of the shit I have to deal with in real life. And just because i'm a little bit shyer in person doesn't mean what I say in my videos isn't my real opinions."

So we were arguing like that for a while. Then we got into this,-

"You are such a horrible friend." Jack said.
"How am I a bad friend?! You are never there for me with anything! You were the only one who knew about my dad for like six years! And you always acted like you knew nothing when I got depressed."
Yeah this was getting bad. "Wait who else knows?"
"Emily."
"Oh. And I mean you kinda deserve a lot of the stuff that happens to you anyway."
"What?"
"Well you are a spoiled brat! I'm just saying you can be annoying and maybe sometimes you deserve to get hit." ....
I was done. He went too far. I walked away and left his house without either of us saying another word.