Chapter 37: Sorry For Caring About You

-Anthony's POV-

Emily came over on Thursday and stayed for dinner. My mom and my dad were home and so were my brothers. We ordered a pizza and it came pretty quickly. While we were all eating dinner my mom and dad got into an argument. They have been fighting a lot which is surprising because they used to love eachother so much...but then again my dad used to love me too. But anyways my brother Julian get's scared when people fight so he started crying and it was just a mess so I went upstairs thinking Emily would follow me. But.. she didn't. Instead she started talking to Giovanni and then eventually my mom gave up yelling at my dad and joined in the conversation. So basically my bestfriend fits in with my family better than I do.

-Emily's POV-As I was talking to Monica, Anthony's mom, I realized that I really liked her. I didn't have a mom or a dad anymore and I almost felt jealous of Anthony. I loved his family! But then I shook that thought from my head because I knew that his life was nothing to be jealous about and I knew how his dad could get.

Monica started talking about Anthony which was pretty funny... until she said this;"Yeah but he can be so difficult sometimes. When he was younger he made something up about his father "abusing him" and I had to explain to him the diference between punishment and abuse. That could have been very bad."
That really made me upset. So he did try to tell her and she didn't even listen!
"He didn't make that up, Monica, your beloved husband had been abusing your son for years and you completely denied it! You wonder why he's tried to kill himself, and why he he's so stressed out all the time? You never realized that something bigger was going on then "a little bullying at school"?!" I blurted it out.
It needed to be said and I finally said it. I couldn't help myself."
"Excuse me? Are you trying to put all of this on my husband? Because I don't think you know what you're talking about. You have no buisiness bringing that up."
"Actually I do because if you're not going to stand up for Anthony then i'm gonna. I wouldn't make something like this up! You are never home so how would you know anyway?!"
"My husband is a gentle caring man and would never hurt anything without a good reason."
"Alright then explain the "good reason" for why he hurts Anthony on an almost daily basis?! According to him the reason is because Anthony's not his "perfect little son" to play sports and date tons of girls. And I have even seen it happen a few times and he even snapped at me one time and he broke my leg."
"You are a liar!"
"No actually i'm the only one who tells the truth."
I was done there. I ran upstairs into Anthony's room. He just looked at me.
"You told her."
"Yeah. I did."
"Emily you promised you wouldn't! Do you even care what happens to me?! My mom and brothers love my dad! What are they gonna do, put me up for adoption? You just made everything worse.!"
"I can't even fucking believe you. I just stood up to your mom who I have only talked to like three times and defended you because i'm worried about you. You're a fucking asshole if you think that. Sorry for caring about you." I said with tears in my eyes as I grabbed my stuff and rushed downstairs.
His mom was fighting with his dad again. I opened the door without saying anything and I left.

-OMFG THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST ADSFDGJSK YEAAHH IDK. BUT PLZ
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OR WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN OR WHATEVER AND PLEASSSEE VOTE OMG I AM ALMOST AT 6K READS/KEWL KATZ WHOLY SHIT THATS A LOT THANKYOU I LOVE YOU BABIES 💟💟💟-