Chapter 38: I'm Sorry

-Anthony's POV-
The next day I felt horrible. I knew I should probably go see Emily but she wasn't answering my texts. It was pouring rain outside so I rode my bike to her house instead of walking. Before I left the house my mom tried to ask me something, but I pretended that I hadn't heard her. I didn't know what I was gonna say if she asked about my dad.
I got to Emily's house quickly and knocked on the door. I expected to see her aunt but to my surprise Emily opened the door. It looked like she had been crying.
"Oh Girl you're a mess."
"Oh thanks that's what every girl wants to hear, Anthony."
"You know I was kidding."
"Why are you here?"
"I just wanted to tell you i'm sorry. I know you were just trying to help me but I just wish you would have told me before you told her."
"Well it just kinda slipped out. I wasn't planning on saying anything but i'm glad I did. She had to find out eventually."
"Yeah, I guess."
"I'm sorry if I did make things worse for you." She looked down at the ground.
I came inside her house and hugged her. As I let her go my phone started ringing.
"One sec, it's my mom." I said and answered it.
"Hi, uh Anthony? Where are you?" My mom said.
"At Emily's."
"Ok well you need to come home right now. I have to talk to you."
"Now? Can it wait, Mom?"
"It's important."
"Ok." I let out a sigh. I new what it was probably about.
"I gotta go, Em."
"Is everything alright with your mom?"
"Yeah my moms great. It's just i'm not."

-SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE SOONER I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND THANKSGIVING AND EVERYTHING I WAS BUSY SO YAA BUT OMG ALMOST 8K KEWL KATZ YAYY I LOVE YOUU -