Chapter 30: Brothers

-Anthony's POV-

So my sister Eli called and said that she was coming from New York to bring my brothers to live back with us. I wasn't sure how that would go considering Emily was still there too.

When they got to our house, it was kind of exciting because I hadn't seen them all in so long. Emily met my sister, brothers, and neice and nephew.

After everyone was settled in, Emily and I were in my room but my mom called me downstairs.
"Be right back." I said to Em.

"Anthony." My mom said.
"What?"
"Well now that the boys are moved in here again, I think it's time that your friend needs to leave."
uh oh.
"No you don't understand! She has nowhere to go!"
"I'm sorry but she has to leave."
"Please-"
"Anthony no! Go upstairs and tell her to pack her things." I knew she wasn't going to change
her mind. I went upstairs.
"Um Emily. My mom is kind of kicking you out."
"Oh..."
I'm so sorry. I want you to stay but since my brothers are here now she doesn't like you being here."
"No, it's ok, I understand. I just don't know where i'm gonna stay. I'm scared."
A tear rolled down her cheek. I got up and hugged her.
"It'll be fine. Just go back to your aunts house and talk to her."
"I'll try to. Thankyouu."

And she packed up her things and left. But it made me really sad, and when she was walking out the door part of me almost said "wait don't go" but I couldn't.