Chapter 32:Where Were You When Everything Was Falling Apart

-Anthony's POV-

I hadn't heard from Emily in 3 days... I was worried. I hoped she was okay.

I had a rough day on Saturday. My dad was in a bad mood (as usual) and for some reason he didn't go to work. He usually works or is out almost every day but I guess he had called in sick. I tried to avoid him as much as possible but I had to get food once in a while so I had to get to the kitchen. My dad was in the living room watching a baseball game with Giovanni and Julian. He loves them, just not me. I guess i'm the "different" one, but he doesn't like that.

Most of the day was okay until later on when me and my dad got into an argument, which very quickly became violent. He hit me and everything but it didn't last too long and then I escaped back to my room upstairs. While I was going upstairs I saw my brothers and my dad together and it made me wonder, why wasn't I appart of their "perfect little family" ? I went into my room and cried. I was depressed. I tried texting Emily and she still didn't answer.

I slit my wrists. A few years ago I never though that I would do this to myself, but I guess things change.

As I cut, there was a knock on my door. "Um who is it?"

"Julian." "What do you want?" But he walked in.. He saw my arm. "Anthony.." I didn't say anything. Maybe it would be easier if I just pretend nothing was happening? And he walked back out of the room. I just didn't want him to tell my mom about it. I'm pretty sure my mom might know that I cut but I think she thinks it was just when I was younger and stressed out. Oh but now i'm older and even more stressed out. Ugh I hate my life.

-HEYHEY! I WILL UPDATE AGAIN NEXT WEEKEND, MY SCHEDULE IS EVERY FRI AND OR SAT NIGHT. HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY :) YAY IM SO HAPPY HALLOWEEN IS COMIN' I LOVE FALL ASDFGJJLL AND WINTERfsgsjskk YAY 🍂🎃👻AHAHA WHO AM I HAHA IM TIRED OK BYE KEWL KATZZZ

PEACE 💟✌️-