Chapter 6: Alone

-Anthony's POV-
I didn't want this to happen.
"Oh." I said.
"Do you think she likes me?" He asked me.
"Well I dont know I mean she just met you."
"Yeah."

And that was the end of that conversation. But it wasn't over. It was just beginning. On Monday morning on the bus, Emily seemed kind of quiet.
"So Emily,- she interrupted me "Jack asked me out!" She blurted out.
"Wait what? When?"
"Yesterday he texted me and we talked for a while and then he just asked out of nowhere."
I was the one who gave Jack her number. "So.. what did you say..?" I asked.
"I said yes." She said.
Oh. "Oh cool" I said. But it wasn't "cool" at all.
"I wasn't really sure actually because I don't really know him that well but he seems nice and he's cute so ya." She said.
"Yeah haha." I said.
Oh. But that wasn't even the worst part. It got worse later in the day at school. After third period I walked up to them. They were next to a set of lockers and they were talking to eachother. I was just hoping it wouldn't be awkward. "Hey guys." I said.
"Hi Anthony." Said Emily.
"Oh hey" Said Jack.
"So do you guys wanna hang out after school today, if you're not busy?" I asked.
They both looked at each other for a second.
"Uh well we were planning on hanging out today..but we kinda want to be alone." Said Jack.
My heart sunk. "Oh ok." I said and walked away. So that's when I knew I was completely alone in the world. I got through the rest of the day barely talking to anyone. I didn't want to sit next to Emily on the bus. Luckily Jack didn't take the bus so I didn't have to worry about him. But I ended up sitting with her anyway. But I put in headphones and listened to music on my ipod the whole ride so we didn't talk.

When I got home neither of my parents were there so it was all good. But then like 20 minutes after I got home, my dad walked in.
Anthony!" He yelled my name.
.What?" I asked.
"Come here." He said. Oh god what now. I walked to the living room.
"I got an email from one of your teachers saying you are failing every class. Why can't you try to be succesful?!" He said. "Well maybe I would study more and try harder if you didn't stress me out all of the time." Once I said it I knew it was a mistake.
"I do so much for you!! You are just an immature ungrateful little bitch that i'm forced to take care of!" He said getting angrier.
"Since when do you take care of me?! I'm basically on my own for everything!" I said quickly regretting it. But it was true. He lunged towards me and hit me. Then he pushed me into the wall and I fell to the ground.

The table next to me wobbled and the lamp that was on it fell onto the floor and broke into millions of tiny pieces of glass. He yelled and said how I was the most disappointing thing in his life and how he wanted a tough kid that would stand up for himself and that wasn't me. He punched me and hit me several times.
"Please stop." I said trying my hardest not to cry.
If I cried I knew it would just get worse.
"You don't need to do this."
And all of a sudden he froze. I guess he was thinking about it. And then he just turned around, grabbed his car keys off of the couch and left the house and drove away. He was probably going to the bar to get even more drunk than he already was.

I used all of my strength to get up and go to the bathroom. I threw up twice, which happens after he beats me or when I get really bad anxiety. So basically I throw up a lot. My arm was bleeding and new bruises were already forming on my body. But I just crawled into my room and laid down on my bed. My heart was beating fast, my head was pounding, my stomach was in knots, and my mind was racing. I thought about how I was so alone. No one cared about what happened to me. I didn't even have Jack and Emily anymore. I was just in the middle of them, in the way. My mom was never home because of the business she worked at and my dad clearly couldn't care less about me. You are probably thinking oh what about all of my fans? Well no. They all love "Lohanthony" not me. Lohanthony is what I wish I could be like, strong and doesn't care at all what anyone thinks. I grabbed my razor from my desk and slit my wrist a couple times. See, Lohanthony would never do that. Of course it hurt, but so did the rest of my body so I guess the more pain the easier it made it. I snapped out of my thoughts for a second and realized I had been crying the whole time. My dad was so right. I was a weak little bitch. I honestly just wanted to die.