Chapter 10:Hotel For the Night

-Anthony's POV-
"What's going on?" She asked me.
I had to make something up quickly.
"My dad just got home and I forgot to tell you that i'm grounded. So i'm not aloud to have anyone over and I don't want to get in trouble because I still need to make my Youtube video for the week and I don't want him to take away my computer or camera."
I think it was a pretty believable lie and I was pretty proud of myself for thinking of it. While we were talking we were walking down the street but I realized that neither of us knew where we were going.
"Oh ok. So where do you wanna go?"
"Can we go to your house?"
"No I don't think so." She said.
"Ok." I tried to think. "Well uh it might sound a little weird but do you want to go to that hotel? We don't have school tomorrow so we can have like a sleepover" I said as I pointed to a hotel across the road.
"But aren't we too young? Like don't you have to be 18 to check into a hotel and plus it's kind of expensive isn't it?" She said.
"I can put it in under my moms name, and trust me I have money."
"But they aren't going to believe you're a like 40 year old woman.."
"I can say my mom already checked in."
"But-"
"Trust me I know how to do this."
"Ok, whatever."

So we signed into the hotel and my trick did work. We watched tv for a while and then ordered food from AppleBees which was connected to the hotel.
"I kind of want to go in that jacuzzi." Emily said later. Our room had a jacuzzi in it which was really nice.
"I do too but we don't have bathing suits haha." I said.
"I actually brought one in case we went swimming or something today." She said. She had brought a bag to my house with her phone and house keys and stuff like that but I guess girls really are prepared for everything because I never would have thought she kept a bathing suit in there.
"I could just walk to Target and buy some swim trunks." I said. She laughed.
"What i'm serious." I said smiling.
"Are you really gonna?"
"Yeah why not" I said.
So we went to Target which was next to the hotel and I bought red swim bottoms that were pretty cheap actually. We walked back up to the hotel and it was dark now. It had to be at least 8:00 pm by now.
"Are your parents going to worry about where you are?" I asked her.
"Um no. They will just assume I slept over your house.
"Ok." "
"I'm gonna go in the bathroom to change into my bikini." She said. "
"Ok, i'm just gonna change out here so don't come out until I say i'm ready or else your gonna see more Anthony than you want to." I said. She laughed.
"Well ok." She said and walked into the bathroom. But then I realized how stupid I was. When I took off my shirt, I had bruises and scars all over my stomach and back... What had I got myself into.

--TO BE CONTINUED ONCE AGAIN--