Chapter 15:Awoken Once Again

- Emily's POV-

That night we slept in his bed which was pretty big and really comfortable. But I got woken up by a noise. I opened my eyes to see that Anthony's dad was in the doorway. Anthony was sitting up and I sat up too. To be honest I was scared his dad was going to kick me out or do something even worse.
"Is she your girlfriend?" His dad asked, he said it in a sharp tone but it was calmer than I was expecting.
"No. She's my friend." Anthony said.
"Well I should have known. I was thinking that maybe my son was becoming a man and got a girl but no. Because my son is a pussy and doesn't even date girls. Wow. I'm ashamed, I really am."
He said harsher. My hand touched Anthony's underneath the blanket and then all of a sudden we were holding hands. His dad was yelling now and Anthony squeezed my hand harder. Neither of us moved a muscle. Is this what he had to go through every day?!

Suddenly his dad was done yelling. He left the room and slammed the door. I didn't know what to say to Anthony by this point. We were both silent for a good 5 minutes still clutching each others hands.
"I didn't know he was gonna be home tonight." Anthony said.
"I wish he wasn't." I said.
"Me too."
"Let's just try to get some sleep."
"Sounds good." Even though I couldn't sleep after what had just happened not just then but in the last few nights. "Night Tony."
"Night Ems."

I ended up falling asleep but I woke up in the middle of the night. I noticed that Anthony had his arms around me again. I don't think he even tried to that because once again he was still sleeping but it was ok. I fell back asleep pretty quickly.

When I woke up in the morning Anthony was already awake and was still in bed on his phone. I sat up and reached over for my phone which is basically what I do every morning because I can't get out of bed right away.
"Good morning sleepyhead" He said.
"And i'm guessing you got up like a few minutes ago?"
"Pretty much."
"Haha."

Later on we went to the kitchen to get breakfast and his dad was gone once again. Good start to the day. I wasn't going to mention anything about the night before and Anthony clearly wasn't going to either so that was good too.

-That was kind of a weird chapter ending but yaa I will update again as soon as I can and this was short sowwy :3 -