Chapter 7: The End Of That

-Anthony's POV-
I woke up to my alarm at 6:00 a.m the next morning. I was kind of confused since I hadn't even eaten dinner last night and I had literally slept through the day. But today was a new day and I didn't have to worry about any of what had happened. That was, only because he would be working and wouldn't be home. I tried to get up to get ready for school but I was really sore. My legs were weak and I really didn't want to get up. I figured I should just call in sick from school.

The rest of the day was a blur and I didn't really do much but stay in bed and watch movies. I actually did feel kind of sick so I didn't completely lie. At around 5:30 I got a call from Emily. I didn't answer and I hoped she wouldn't call again. I didn't really want to talk to anybody especially her. I mean, she had Jack now right? But she did call back about an hour later so I answered so she would leave me alone. The conversation went like this-

"Hello?"
"Hi" she said
"Hey, i'm sick." I said. I just through that out there so she wouldn't need to ask a bunch of questions.
"Oh.Ok."
"Yeah. Well I gotta go."
"Ok, um feel better bye."
"Ya thanks, bye." I said. And that was the end of that.
But at 10:30 at night she called again. It was really unexpected so I answered. It's not like I was actually asleep yet anyway.
"Hi" I said.
"Hey so sorry it's a little late for a school night and I know your sick but I need your opinion on something."
"It's fine I don't really fall asleep until at least one anyways. But what is it?"
"Well um.. I think i'm gonna break up with Jack."
UH WHAT NOW?!!!!?? "What? You guys just got together though."
"Yeah.. I know but I don't really need the stress of having a boyfriend right now. But I was wondering if you could maybe do it for me..?"
"What, breakup with him for you?"
"Yeah."
"Um I guess but what do you want me to say?"
"Just tell him it's nothing about him specifically but I just don't want a relationship."
"Ok"
"Thank you so much!"
"You're welcome"
"Well I should probably try to sleep now but i'll see you tommorow." She said.
"Okay, see ya, bye."
"Bye."

I was extremely happy she was breaking up with him... I mean i'm sad for Jack but they shouldn't be together.