Trailer

"chaeyoung-ah I'm gonna head out first! See ya tomorrow"

"okay be careful lis it's dark out!"

"Yea yea bye!"

Lisa walks out of the dance studio where she teaches children and teens how to dance.

She walks along a dark narrow sidewalk with earphones plugged in her ears. Not caring about her surroundings.

Not until she spotted a cardboard box, moving around slightly. Confused, she walks over to it and opens it.

"Oh my-"

----------

"Here's your new home little kitty" lisa says softly while locking her apartment's door. She sat the kitty down, letting it roam around freely making sure it gets use to its new home.

Lisa sets her bag down on the sofa before walking over to the fridge to get some milk for the little creature.

She poured it into a small bowl and walked over to an empty space to put the bowl down. She sat and put it in front of her, watching in amusement as the kitty slowly walks towards it.

"here you go...you must be hungry" she pushed the bowl slowly towards the confused kitten.

"there you go" she smiled when the kitten drinks the milk.

-------

"hey chaengie guess what" lisa exclaimed excitedly once she arrived at the studio the next day.

"if it isn't about food then I don't wanna know" her red haired friend giggled when she saw how lisa rolled her eyes.

"tsk anyways, last night when I was walking home." lisa sat down beside her friend "I found a little cute black kitty" she smiled but chaeyoung just gestured with her hand for her to continue.

"at first it was in this dirty old cardboard box but when I open it, I saw the kitty. It looks so small and adorable."

"then what did you do with it?" the girl beside her ask with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh i decided to keep it, it's at my apartment right now"

-----------

Lisa was awoke from her sleep when she felt little wet licks on her cheek. She peeked an eye open, only to be greeted with big green glowing ones looking at her cutely.

She giggled tiredly and sat up, holding the kitten in her arms. The small creature just snuggled closer feeling its owner's warmth.

"can't sleep huh"

The kitten just purred and licks lisa's right forearm.

"well then how about I put you here beside me and we can fall asleep together" lisa suggested even though she knew that the cat won't understand her.

All it did was purred and blinked at her.

----------

The morning sun shines through the window illuminating the room with a bright and gold coloured atmosphere.

Lisa yawned and rubbed her eyes trying to adjust the light that's coming from the window.

She felt that something was off. Why is it so heavy? She thought and looked down.

Color drained from her face and she screamed loudly even her neighbours might have heard her.

She pushed the mysterious yet naked girl away from her before standing up from her bed and grabbing a baseball bat.

Dont ask why she has a baseball bat..

Before she could even approach the girl. She immediately lifted her head up and looked at lisa confused.

Lisa scurried back against the wall and wave her bat around while asking.

"w-who are you?!"