𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Lisa's pov~

After my lunch with Jennie, I dropped her off at my bestfriend's house so she could stay with Jisoo for a bit while I and rosé go out on our monthly shopping spree. We do this every end of the month just to hang out and buy stuff. Mostly clothes and make-up. It became our routine for a few years now and it's fun. We get to spend some quality time together and joke around like a bunch of kids. To be honest, I feel like jisoo's more mature than both of us although we're almost the same age. I don't know how she could manage us when we're out together...or maybe that's the reason why she doesn't hangout with us anymore.

Anyways, me and rosé just bought some new pair of shoes and now we're heading to CELINE. God, I love that brand. It's the whole reason why I'm saving up. Their shirts, jeans, dresses and just everything they put out, screams luxurious and cool at the same time. This is my unhealthy obsession.

"Omg! I was looking for this" I gasp and showed rosé the white blouse I wanted. When I saw these online, I KNEW I had to have them but it was sold out when I came here a few weeks ago. Now I can finally buy this and I have saved up A LOT since it wasn't cheap at all.

My bestfriend rolled her eyes "what's so nice about it anyways? It's just a plain white shirt with their logo on it" she asked while examining the piece of clothing.

"it looks so cool, rosé! Also, it's very comfortable" I explained and snatch the shirt from her hands.

"I guess so-"

"OMG LOOK AT THOSE JEANS!" I cut her off and drag her by the arm. Could this day get any better?

------

I sigh tiredly then place the bags down on the floor. Shouldn't have bought so much stuff. I groan while stretching my arms and back, it feels so sore and tired now and I am so hungry. I need to stop this stupid habit of buying so much stuff all at once. I don't think I even need some of this. I guess I'll ask Jennie if she wants any of the clothes but I'm pretty sure she'll just steal mine anyways.

Speaking of Jennie, I wonder how she is. I've never left her alone with someone else before. But it's Jisoo so I'm not worried. As I said, she's much more mature than us 3 combined. Nonetheless, it doesn't hurt to call, right? I just want to know how she's doing.

I took out my phone and dialed Jisoo's number. I still don't trust Jennie with a phone of her own yet. She might unknowingly search up inappropriate stuff and that would lead to her being curious and then coming to me with questions that I will struggle to answer.

Rosé slumped down on the bench exhausted. She looked at me confused when she noticed me holding the phone to my ear.

"Who is it?" she mouthed.

I pull the phone away from my ear
"just wanna check in on Jennie"

"oooh okay" she smirked.

I ignored her and wait for jisoo to pick up the damn phone. It takes her so freaking long to answer my calls. For all I know, she picks up immediately if it's rosé. I get it, she's her girlfriend but come on, anything could happen to me and she still won't pick up quick.

After a few more seconds of her not picking up, I was about to explode! I don't care if she's taking a shower or pooping. I JUST WANT TO CHECK ON MY BABY.

I was about to end the call when a timid voice spoke on the other line.

"H-hello?"

I immediately recognized that voice and it made me sigh in relief.

"Hi baby" I greeted back.