𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Lisa

So you know the whole 'I can get use to this' thing I said? Yea I'm gonna just take that back because...

"Jennie! Drop it!" i tried to yank the TV remote out of her mouth but she just bite down even harder and gave me one of her cat glares.

I can't believe it, I just went to the kitchen to cook us lunch after the whole 'incident' this morning and I took it like a champ, TOTALLY didn't take out a bat or whatever pfft-

Now everytime I look away to cook our food, she would grab the remote and bite down on it, seriously can't she just take her own toys and do that? I bought her toys and cat stuff for a reason!

"Let go!" i was beginning to get very annoyed with her, I kinda wish she could go back to her kitten form.

"Fine then-" I let go of the remote, making her fall back on the couch from the sudden impact of her pulling "no food for you" I continued with a smirk and walked back to the kitchen.

"N-no!"

Shocked, I spun around and looked at her with wide eyes "you can talk?" I asked with a hand slightly hovering over my mouth in shock.

She pursed her lips with squinted eyes and put her index finger and thumb together, like this 🤏.

After all these time, she could talk. I know it's been only like what? 3 hours but she didn't mutter a single word during those hours.

I sigh, at least she can understand and communicate with me a little. Now I won't get so boring with her just looking at me and not talking, but I find it kinda cute with her staring at me with those curious cat eyes.

Now back to the main topic "So, do you want food or not?" I crossed my arms and look at her seriously.

She nodded her head quickly while looking at me with pleading eyes and a pout on her lips.

So damn kissable- SHUT UP LISA!

I shook the gay thoughts away and cleared my throat before speaking "okay then..BUT don't you dare bite the remote again, understand?" I lowered my voice to scare her a bit but all she did was gave me a gummy smile and nodded her head again like a child.

I narrowed my eyes at her and went back to the kitchen to cook finish our meal. I'm not sure if I put the food on a plate or a bowl for her.

Settling on plates, I took 2 out from the shelves and started to put our food on them. I am so glad I didn't burn the food or the house down, like how I did back in my old apartment a year ago hehe..

Walking over to the living room and putting the plates on the coffee table, jennie's eyes lit up when she saw the meal in front of her.

It wasn't anything big, just something simple and something I can actually cook without doing the same mistake again like last time.

It was pasta with minced chicken and cheese on top.

"come on jennie let's eat" i patted on the spot next to me and she didn't think twice to crawl down the couch and right next to me, still looking at the meal with bright eyes.

"hmm what shall we watch?" I asked, mostly to myself and grabbed the remote, I turn on the TV and switch it to netflix.

I scrolled over different movies and TV shows but none of it suits for jennie, such as riverdale, money heist, the good doctor, etc. I'm pretty sure she's just gonna find these kind of shows boring.

But not me though because I still binged watch all of them when I'm free.

I sigh but then an idea popped out in my head, damn why didn't I think of that? I switched to the kid's profile and there I spotted alot of shows and movies that might catch jennie's attention.

"hey jennie, you can choose-" i turn to look at her, only to be greeted by gulping down the food with the side s of her mouth stained with sauce.

"becareful jennieyah! You're going to choke if you keep that up" I exclaimed worriedly and took out a few pieces of tissues from the box infront of me and wiped her mouth. Luckily she stopped eating and faced me but she's still chewing a mouthful of pasta.

"I'll grab some milk for you so stop eating first and chew slowly" I got up from my spot and head over to the kitche. I threw the used tissue into the bin then open the fridge to retrieve the milk.

I poured it into a cup then put the milk back and head over to my spot once again. "here drink it" I gave her the cup and she quickly drank it till it was half empty.

She suddenly burped softly and covered her mouth with wide eyes, I can't help but to chuckle at her cuteness, she seem shocked by the sound that came out of her mouth.

I glanced back at the TV and just randomly picked spongebob. By the look on jennie's face, it seems that I picked the correct show for us to watch because she started giggling when the theme song came up.

By the time we finished our food, it was 2pm but since I don't have anything else to do and no places to go, I just sat on the sofa with jennie snuggling against my side with her head rested on my left shoulder.

I smiled when I heard her giggles and laughters, it was just so adorable and hilarious at the same time.