𝚘𝚗𝚎

Third person pov

"okay guys! Let's get back to practice" a blonde girl shouted to the room full of teens sitting on the ground with bottle of waters in their hands.

"so we shall start the dance now to see if you guys have improved or not. Don't worry I'll be in the center dancing with you" she says and the people in the room cheered happily.

The blonde picked 4 people for the performance. They warmed up a bit before she signals for someone to turn the music on.

They start to dance and everyone cheered for them, mostly for the blonde.

(you can watch the video ⬆️ and lisa is the one in the middle with short hair)

After dancing, the blonde complimented the four people she dance with and smiled. She told them to go home because its already the end of class and told them to practice in their free time.

The students bid their teacher goodbye and so did she.

While the blonde was packing her stuff the door opened revealing another dance teacher with red hair rather taller than her.

"hey lis"

"hey Chae whatchu doing here? I thought you're already home with that girlfriend of yours?"

"I was called to go to the bosses office for some reason but nah its nothing big" chaeyoung, the red haired teacher said and sat down next to the blonde.

"okay as long you don't get fired" lisa stated while she slung her bag over her shoulders before standing up and  getting ready to leave.

"chaeyoung-ah I'm gonna head out first. See ya tomorrow"

"okay be careful lis it's dark out"

"Yea yea bye!"

Lisa walks out of the dance studio and out the door, not forgetting to wave goodbye to the receptionist.

She breathes in the cold evening air and wore her jacket since winter is almost here.

She walks along a dark narrow sidewalk with earphones plugged in her ears. Not caring about her surroundings.

This is her daily routine except for weekends because its her day off from all the teaching and dancing.

Don't get her wrong she loves to dance but sometimes it's really tiring and she could use some rest as well.

She was about to reach her apartment but then she spotted a cardboard box, moving around slightly. Confused, she walks over to it and crouch down.

The blonde was skeptical at first but decided to open it out of curiosity. Thats when she saw a little black kitten shivering from the cold.

She gasp at the sight of the kitty.

"Oh my god, you poor thing" she whispered softly at it before slowly picking it up.

The creature begin to squirm in her hold while whimpering in fear.

"shh its okay I won't hurt you" the blonde stood up and snuggle the kitty close, trying to warm it up with her jacket.

Eventually the kitten purred softly and snuggled closer to the blonde. Lisa smiled at the cute little creature before walking off to her apartment