𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Jennie

I yawned and rub my eyes. I'm so sleepyyy! We're on the way to lisa's apartment and since we missed the bus, she decided that we should walk back home.

I regret agreeing with that decision. My legs hurt from waking too much and I'm so tired. I cuddled the teddy bear on my chest with my white bunny hat on my head, I haven't taken it off since lisa bought it for me.

My right hand laced together with lisa's left arm, she holds onto my hand tightly but not tight enough to hurt me, she just wants me to be safe.

"lisa~?" I called tiredly, my eyes about to close.

"hmm?"

"I'm tired...and sleepy" i stopped walking to take deep breaths.

"Aw, hang in there jennie. Just a few more minutes then we're home" she ruffled my hair and proceed on walking.

"But lisaaa! I'm sleepyyy" i whined, catching up with her. Jeez she has really long legs.

She stopped to look at me for a moment, her lips pursed together.
Uh oh..is she mad at me? Did I annoyed her too much?

Tears filled up the corner of my eyes at the thought of her getting mad at me. Never in my entire existence would I want to make lisa angry at me. That's scary and all I have is her.

Without her, I don't know what would have happen to me.

"I-I'm sorry" I cried.

"huh? For what? Why are you crying?" she panic and immediately wrap me up in her arms.

"I made y-you mad" I sobbed into her chest.

"what? No nooo you didn't make me mad! I was just thinking of something" she caress my head before pulling away.

"don't cry, I'm not mad at you" she wiped my tears away with her thumb and smiled.

"s-so you're not mad at me?"

"how could I ever be mad at you my little kitten"

I blushed at the nickname, she always gives me these different nicknames and it makes me all giddy and happy.

All of a sudden she turn around with her back now facing me. Is she going to walk again? BUT IM TIRED-

"hop on kitten" she glance at me over her shoulder with a smirk then bend down slightly.

I tilted my head to the side a little in confusion "why?"

"you said you were tired so hop on my back and I'll carry you until we reach"

"are you sure? I-I don't want to break your back..I'm heavy" I look down, embarrassed and ashamed. I don't want to hurt her and I'm really heavy.

"heavy?!" she questioned in shock.

"you're not heavy at all jennie! You're light as a feather and it's adorable" now she's facing me and hold onto my cold hands.

Her hands feel so warm and safe..

"now come on, climb on my back"

I hesitantly put my arms around her neck and jump with a little huff escaping my lips. My legs wrapping around her waist as I cling on for dear life. If I'm falling then she's falling with me.