𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Jennie

"achoo!"

I rub my nose with my small fist as I let out another sneeze. I'm hiding under the blankets next to lisa because I don't want her to wake up. She's tired from dancing a lot so I want her to get as much rest as she can.

I sniffed when I felt water coming down my nose little by little.

Oh nooo I think I have the flu..i hate the flu! It makes me dizzy and my nose stuffy.

Is it morning yet? Or is it still dark outside? I have no idea because I fell asleep right under the blanket.

Peeking through the little opening, I gaze out the window and it's pitch black.

I looked around for the box with numbers on it and spotted it on the table. I think it's called a clock?

4:39am

Am? Is that morning? All I remembered was that I slept at around 10...it was dark outside so I guess it was night time.

Shrugging the confused thoughts away. A loud cough escaped my mouth and i immediately covered it with my hands.

My throat's dry, I need waterrrr.

.......

.......

But the only way to get water is to wake lisa up.

I don't want to wake her but my throat's dry and it hurts!

I huffed as I remembered her putting my pink plastic cup on the top shelf while she was tidying up the kitchen.

I can't reach that high...I have small hands. Tsk curse whoever made me small!

I kinda wish to go back to my kitten form, everything was much easier. Also I look cuter hehe. I can use my cuteness as an advantage!

"achii~!"

Aish, just the thought about being a kitten again makes me sneeze like one.

I sigh and turn to my side to face lisa. She looks so pretty when she sleeps. Her expression looks peaceful and cute..like a baby.

My eyes gaze down to her lips, how it puckers a little when the side of her face pressed against the pillow. So pink and plump, sometimes I would catch myself staring at them when she talks.

Huh? What am I thinking? What was that feeling in my tummy?

I gasp as I palm my cheeks. THEIR WARM!

I didn't know what to do. I don't know what the...h-hell? Is it 'hell'? Lisa says that alot..

Yea I don't know what the hell I was feeling! Its all new to me. Maybe I'll get used to these weird human emotions in the future.

I felt the urge to cough again but I held it in.

Okay now I REALLY need water.

Shuffling closer to lisa, I lift up a finger and begin to poke her cheek.

"l-lisa"

I whispered as I continued my actions.

No response.

I huffed and poke her cheek harder.