𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

Third person pov

Lisa dragged jennie into her room and shut the door, not forgetting to lock it..just incase if the couple came in without knocking.

The blonde sat on the edge of her bed and pulled the smaller girl closer to her till she's between lisa's legs.

"Jennie, I'm going to take off your clothes and we're going to check if there's any marks on you, is that okay?" lisa asked, wanting the kitten's permission first before taking off her clothes.

The brunette was confused with the sudden request but nodded anyways.

Lisa gripped onto the yellow hoodie before lifting it up and over jennie's head, she tossed it on the bed and looked back at the brunette.

She gulped at the sight of jennie in her white Calvin Klein sports bra and booty shorts.

Is it weird I find my own pet-turn-human attractive? Like just look at her, she's so sexy and cute at the same time. Lisa thought as she bit her bottom lip while her eyes trail up and down the half naked girl infront of her.

Aish nows not the time lisa. The blonde shook the thoughts away and begin to search for any marks on jennie's upper body.

Lisa pulled the brunette closer between her legs as her eyes scan jennie's tone abdomen, waist and arms. Her heart started beating rapidly when she realised she has to check the shorter girl's cleavage.

It's not like lisa can't control her hormones, she actually has very good self-control but when it comes to jennie, she just can't help it.

Lisa doesn't exactly have a type in a lover. She just likes someone who acts who they really are and someone who is kind hearted.

But having jennie in her life right now, changes that BIG time.

Jennie is the definition of perfect, except for the fact that she can't really communicate much and she still acts like a cat most times. Overall, she's perfect in lisa's eyes.

The blonde was still contemplating whether she should look at jennie's cleavage or not but a sudden knock on the door sounded throughout the room.

"hey lisa! Find anything?!" it was rosé.

"Uhmm n-no! Not yet!" lisa answered stuttering a bit.

Fuck it. Lisa sigh frustratedly and took a peak at jennie's chest. Her eyes widen. Bad idea, she thought and now she couldn't stop looking at the girls smooth and not so small cleavage.

(now we give the slight smut part to my friend to write and I would be helping in some small details too but don't be too disappointed because we're not going to give too much of it....yet) ~a/n

Lisa's mouth watered at the sight of jennie's upper chest. So soft and smooth, she just wants to squeeze and leave purple marks all over them.

She took a deep breath and tore her eyes away from jennie's cleavage so she could turn her around. Now there's another problem, she has to check jennie's ass.

She doesn't mind that but the thing is, she has to take off the girl's panties in order to check if there's any marks.

"Shit, I'm such a horndog" She mumbled out loud, more to herself but jennie heard it and started giggling.

"what?" lisa raised an eyebrow when she heard the giggles.

"what's a h-horndog?" jennie asked then pursed her lips, trying to supress her giggles.

"oh that! Uhm it's nothing" lisa cussed under her breath, she wasn't supposed to hear that.

"hehe horndog" the brunette continued to giggle.

Lisa shook her head with a smile on her face as she started to pull down the girl's panties. She sucked in a breath when her eyes met with the small but plump ass. This was the most beautiful ass she has ever seen.

It looks like a baby's butt, but a little bigger.

She swallowed a breath when the tip of her fingers glide lightly over the smooth skin. Then her eyes caught a sight of a small mark on the side of her left bum.

Her eyes widen and immediately she turn jennie to the side a little and examine the mark. A small cat paw imprinted on her fair skin, the mark was a little darker than her skin tone.

"how could I have not notice this?" she mentally facepalm herself, it wasn't that noticeable but if you did pay attention especially if the brunette is naked then you'll see it clearly.

"ooh" jennie exclaimed in surprised when she looked at the mark then touch it with the tip of her finger.

"w-what's that?" jennie asked, still poking at the mark.

"that's your mark I guess..i don't know the difference for hybrids and normal human beings but let's just call it a 'birthmark' for now" lisa explained.

"anyways let's go, we have to tell chaesoo that we found-"

Lisa stop mid-sentence with an audible gasp when jennie suddenly turned around, forgetting that her panties were hanging just above her knees.

Now she was face to face with jennie's clean hairless cunt.

Lisa gawked at the sight with her mouth hang open in awe. Every single body part of this hybrid is just stunning and left lisa even more horny.

The blonde bit her bottom lip unconsciously as her eyes zoomed in on the slit. Her right hand slowly moved upwards from her thighs, itch to touch the forbidden place.

Lisa knew it was wrong since jennie is still innocent and she had only been human for a week. Also this was her pet cat which she found in a box.

She knew it was messed up and feels like slapping herself. But instead, her hand inch closer to the mound, almost touching it.

(OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH) ~slipperauthor

If it weren't for the knock on the door, she would have took jennie right there and then. Ravish her until the girl couldn't walk. But she decided to do that another time and quickly pulled jennie's panties back up then helped her with her clothes.

She strode over to the door and open it, now it was jisoo at the door "took you 10 minutes to find a birthmark?" the older one looked at lisa suspiciously.

"well yea? The mark was small" lisa shrugged and walked out of the room.
A mental image of jennie's body imprinted in her head as she sat down next to chaeng.

"okay?" jisoo shrugged it off and went to sit on the one seater sofa.

"So did you find it?" rosé, who was munching on some biscuits asked.

"yep, it was at her hips near the butt and it's a shape of a cat's paw"

"huh. Maybe you were telling the truth" jisoo teased which earn a pillow to the face from her girlfriend.

"Where's jennie?" the chipmunk asked when she noticed jennie wasn't in the room with them.

Before they could say anything further, jennie ran out of the room giggling and shouted.

"HORNDOGS!"

The couple looked at jennie in shock while lisa slumps back on her couch and groaned.