𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Jennie pov~

I sat down with jichu after Rosie and Lisa went to the dance room to warm up. I wasn't really in the mood anymore since rosie took my choco away. I continued to pout and whined when jisoo tried to cheer me up.

I want back my choco drink!!

Jichu heaved a sigh, she must be exhausted from trying to lighten up my mood. I love hot choco and it's also because lisa bought it for me.

It's not my fault I get a sugar rush!

"I want it back jichuyah~" I sniffed.

"I'll buy another for you later, hmm? How's that sound?" she rubbed my back soothingly.

I don't want her choco! I want Lisa's.

I shook my head and whined "N-no, I don't want it"

Jichu stared at me confused "didn't you just say you want hot choco?"

"Y-yes" I sniffed then nodded rapidly "but I want lisa to buy another one for me" I pointed at the glass door, which is where lisa is currently in.

Then, I heard a chuckle escape from jichu. I look up to see her with a hand over her mouth, trying to hide her laughter.

This time I let the tears flow as I let out a sob. She's so mean! She's laughing while I'm having a breakdown here.

"w-why are y-you laughing at me?"

She took a deep breath as her laughter died down, she sighs and wipe a tear away from her right eye. Is she crying too? But why?

"are you c-crying too?" I sniffed, now I'm worried because she's crying and I don't know what to do. Wasn't she just laughing?

"what? No I'm not, it's just, you're so adorable and funny" she pat my head.

I wiped my tears with my fist and stare at her again "then why were tears coming out?"

"oh! Well, when someone laughs too much or too hard, tears will show up" she explained.

I frowned "that's weird"

"Yep, the human body is very...weird"

As we continued to talk and with me forgetting about the hot choco. We heard talking and waves of laughter coming from the entrance.

I glance at where the sounds were and saw a bunch of people coming in. They must be here for their dance lessons, I recognised a few of them.

Just then, the door to lisa's dance room opens and the two bestfriends walk out to greet them. Rosie had to go back to her dance room with her students and jichu followed behind after bidding a 'see you later' to me.

I pouted but waved back anyways, now I'm going to be alone! I huffed and crossed my arms.

"what's gotten you so cranky?"

I glance up to see lisa with a smug face, looking down at me.

I squint my eyes "I am NOT cranky" I answered.

She shook her head and giggled then gestured for me to follow her to the dance room. I shook my head 'no' and look away, it's not like I can go anywhere myself so why can't i just stay here and wait?

She sighs and kneels down in front of me, taking my hands and caressing them with her thumbs. I tried not to make a sound as I felt her rubbing my hands, it felt so good and I feel all puddy and relax.

"why are you so moody, baby?"

I bite down on my lower lip. There's that nickname again, I don't know how many times I have said that I love it but...yeah I love it a lot.

The way she speaks and looks at me with gentle eyes and a soft voice, as if she knows that I'm very sensitive and easily scared.

The way she smiles at me. Oh gosh, it's the cutest thing! And her little laugh too hehe.

The sound of her laugh makes me feel all giddy and happy

The sound of her laugh makes me feel all giddy and happy. It never fails to make me smile.

Instead of giving her an answer, I leapt into her arms and wrap mine around her neck, pulling her closer to me as if I never want to let go.

I heard a gasp escape her mouth as her arms wrapped around me instantly.

"Are you okay jennieyah?" she asked, concerned.

I hummed and answered "I like it when you call me 'baby' it makes me feel nice" after that, I buried my face into her neck and sniff her scent.

She smells so sweet...

I continued to sniff her neck, burying my face deeper. Her body tense a little but I didn't seem to care, my mind was too clouded by her sweet scent.

Her hands that were on my back, were slowly rubbing up and down. Like she's trying to calm me before I do something. But why? I'm just smelling her, there's nothing wrong with that...right?

"You smell nice Lili" I complimented, the new nickname rolling off my tongue naturally. I didn't even know I came up with that.

She hummed in acknowledgement and was surprised with the new name I came up with then her arms tighten around my back, our bodies flush together now.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until she pulled away forcibly. Stopping me when I was about to hug her again. I pout angrily, I want more of her hugs!

She smiled at my distressed state then said "That's enough Jennie, I have a class to teach. Now come on, let's go inside" she stood up and pulled me with her.

I, on the other hand, just let her drag me wherever she wants. I can't wait to go home and cuddle with her some more.

Short chapter heh 🤭