Forty

Third person pov~

The couple lay in bed. Panting and sweating a little from their previous activity. Lisa had a dreamy smile on her face with her mind in a comfortable daze. It's as if she's floating on cloud-9.

Jennie was no different either. A wide smile spread across her face along with giddy giggles escaping her lips. Her eyes were busy staring up at the ceiling, her mind replaying back to what just happened seconds ago.

Both of them were happy. So happy, they could scream at the top of their lungs to the whole world. But they were still sane so they didn't do any of that.

The blonde sighed and turn her body to face her girlfriend. Admiring and memorizing every inch of her beautiful face. She gotta admit, God really took time making her.

Lisa couldn't help but chuckle when she noticed how big jennie's smile was. Her swollen lips were pulled into a satisfied smile and her eyes were pushed up against her cheeks like crescents.

 Her swollen lips were pulled into a satisfied smile and her eyes were pushed up against her cheeks like crescents

(MY BABY GIRL 😭❤️)~ A/N

Lisa's focus shifted downwards to jennie's half-naked body. The light blue blanket hovering just above her boobs that are covered in dark and purple love marks. She licked her lips, the sight before her was immaculate.

"Lili!"

The blonde jumped a little. Her attention shift back to her girlfriend, who was looking at her in amusement.

"Uh, y-yes?"

"I called you but you didn't answer back. You made me worried...also why are you looking at my- OH MY!" Jennie gasped in shock. Looks like she noticed the marks on her chest.

Jennie slapped her shoulder repeatedly "I told you not to suck so hard Lili! Look what you did!"

"Ow! O-okay- OW! I'm sorry!" lisa tried her best to shield her body from the oncoming assaults.

Jennie finally stops after a while and begins to cry. Her hands pulled the blanket higher until it reached her face. Sobbing into her hands, she yelled "I'm so ugly now!"

Feeling guilty, lisa shifted closer to her crying girlfriend and brought her into a hug. Shushing her and caressing her hair "No you're not. You'll never be ugly. These are called love marks, baby. I love you so much and I want you all to myself so I marked you to let other people know you're mine" Lisa explained in a hushed tone, trying to explain and comfort her girlfriend at the same time.

The brunette moves her hands from her eyes and looks up at lisa curiously. She has never seen or even heard about love marks before so it kind of scared her a little after seeing so many on her chest.

She calmed down after her girlfriend's explanation. Her worries slowly subside and overcame her curiosity and excitement.

"So the m-marks mean I'm yours? That you love me a lot?" the brunette bit her lower lip to stop herself from squealing.