𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

(I had butterflies while writing this so enjoy!) ~a/n

Third person pov~

Lisa stood in her kitchen, scanning through a book filled with baking recipes. She decided to try baking for the first time and she has already bought all the ingredients and tools for it.

Not really a cook herself, she's a little scared that she might cause a fire or her oven might even explode out of nowhere. She watches baking shows on TV and thought it looked easy but now when she's about to do it, she's feeling a bit sceptical.

"You can do this manoban. Don't panic, just do as the book says." she gave herself a pep talk before proceeding to follow the instructions.

She has no idea what happened after that, just a few minutes ago, the table and floor were all clean. She even took a shower when she came home from work. Now everywhere is filled with flour and there are even a few cracked eggs here and there.

Her tongue stuck out of her mouth a little, focusing on the task at hand, which is to measure the cup of milk and pour it into the bowl infront of her.

"not too little and not too much" she mumbled.

Her mind was so focused on what she was doing, she didn't feel a presence coming near and now standing at her side, bending down as well to stare at the cup.

"what're you doing Lili?"

The blonde shrieked, dropping the cup into the bowl with a splash.

"shit" she sighs, now her shirt is soaked with the liquid. She grabs a few tissues from the tissue box behind her and begin to wipe.

The girl beside lisa took a cautious step back, assuming that maybe she was going to get shouted at for making her drop the cup.

"jennie, don't sneak up on me like that, you scared me" Lisa said with a giggle.

Jennie relaxes a bit and took that as a sign that she isn't angry and went closer to her. Her eyes scanned at the mess and ingredients and an open book with words and cake pictures on it.

Nonetheless, jennie still apologised "I'm sorry Lili, I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to know what you're doing" she pouted sadly, her hands intertwined together infront of her. This gesture makes her look so cute and innocent, lisa couldn't help but laugh.

"No, no, it's okay, I was just baking" lisa smiled then turned her gaze towards the bowl.

She carefully took the cup out and place it in the sink. She grab another empty bowl and redid everything again but this time, with jennie watching. For some reason, whenever the brunette is close, she would feel peaceful. As if jennie was there to ease her nerves and racing thoughts. This also might be one of the reasons why she would bring jennie wherever she goes. When they hold each other's hands or cuddle up together, lisa could just fall asleep with jennie by her side.

Jennie sigh and lean against the counter, already feeling bored by just watching lisa bake- at least trying to bake.

The blonde noticed how bored jennie was getting and decided to let her help.

"hey, Jen" lisa called.

The latter turn to look at lisa and saw her handing out a whisk. Jennie stares at the metal thing with confusion, she doesn't know what that thing is and what's it for.

"wanna help me stir the batter?" the blonde asked.

Jennie continued to stare at the whisk and at lisa. She doesn't understand what she's supposed to do but nodded anyways.

Lisa stepped back from her place and gestured for her to stand infront. Jennie walked to her timidly, feeling shy once she noticed how close they were. She could feel lisa's breath hitting her neck from behind.

Lisa handed her the whisk, waiting for her to stir the mix. But all the brunette could do was stare at the thing she's holding with curiosity. How was she supposed to mix the food with this weird thing?

Jennie look over her shoulder towards lisa and raised an eyebrow "what is this thing?"

Lisa furrowed her brows, and now she's the one confused. "uhm, it's a whisk. You use that to stir the batter" she explained.

Jennie glance back at the baking equipment in her hand "Oh? But how?" she turns back to lisa.

Realisation hit lisa like a truck. She now understood that jennie has no idea what she's talking about and has no idea what the heck 'stirring' is.

"Uhm, here I'll help you" lisa moved closer to jennie, her front pressing up against the brunette's back. Both tensing up at the sudden contact. Lisa then cleared her throat and move her right hand to jennie's that's holding the whisk while her other hand hold onto jennie's left one which is holding the bowl. She tries to calm her heart but to no avail, it continues to beat madly.

Lisa helped her stir while jennie watch in amusement as the eggs, milk and flour are all mix up. She completely forgot about lisa's front pressing into her back. Meanwhile, the blonde was trying her best to not kiss her exposed neck and leave love marks all over the milky soft skin.

"Woah! This is so cool" jennie exclaimed in excitement, now stirring the mixture all by herself. Lisa let her go when she got the hang of it and thanked God for that if not she might ravish the kitten right there.

She wipe her sweaty palms on her shorts and let out a breath. She needs to get a hold of herself. Jennie's innocent and she shouldn't take that away...

Yet.

"I think it's done, Lili" Jennie stop her movement and observed the batter, it's looks weird but kinda delicious.

Lisa shook the dirty thoughts away and walk over to her and look at the bowl. She smiled "yep! It looks great"

Jennie's eyes widen "Really?! Yay!" she jump up and down happily and clapped her hands, glad that she did a good job and make her Lili proud too.

All of a sudden, she stops her action and looks down shyly. Swinging her body back and forth with her feet giddily. Since she helped, she wants something in return.

Lisa noticed her body movements, now confused as to why she was swinging back and forth.

"what...are you doing?" she questioned.

"well, I just want to ask something and since I helped you, I wanna ask a teeny tiny favour?" jennie made her hands into this sign 🤏 when she said that.

Intrigued, lisa gestured for her to continue. Scared but also eager to know what she wants.

Jennie grinned, her cheeks puffed out as she giggled "can i kiss you?"

Lisa's eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets "W-WHAT?!". Jennie flinch a little but her smile remain on her lips as she nodded excitedly.

"Yeah! I m-miss your kisses" she admitted. Surprised by how bold she was being but she just really wanted a kiss from lisa. She miss her lips on hers and how soft they were.

Jennie took a liking to the blonde's lips because of how gentle she was. Her lips so soft and plump. Jennie feels all giddy just by thinking of it.

Lisa can't lie and say that she didn't miss jennie's lips as well. Hers were soft and tasted like strawberries from the toothpaste she uses.

Lisa felt tempted for a while now and now that jennie felt the same way too. She can't let this pass.