Thirty Nine

Third person pov~

The couple was playing around on the beach, sandcastles done and decorated with seashells, with the help of Lisa. They were busy chasing each other in the water and failed to realize how late it was getting.

They haven't gotten their dinner yet but it seems like they weren't hungry at all and got all caught up in the moment.

"Lili stop! Haha! I-I'm tired" Jennie's pace slowed down then came to a stop. Her hands rest on her thighs as she catches her breath.

Lisa smirked in victory but listened to the brunette and stop beside her. Lisa made sure she was getting back at her girlfriend for pushing her into the water when she was busy looking for seashells.

They didn't plan on getting all soaked but guess they did. It was fun while it lasted though.

While jennie was busy catching her breath, the latter glanced at her black and white water-resistant watch to check what time it was. Lisa let out a surprise 'oh!' when she realized how late it was. She could also feel her stomach grumbling for food.

"Baby, I think we should go. It's already dinner time. Let's go wash up, come on now" Lisa pulled the brunette by the arm and dragged her to their bags.

They were exhausted and starving but that didn't stop them from showering together in the public bathroom. The blonde tried so hard not to pounce on the brunette while she was focused on scrubbing her body.

Lisa's eyes were trained on jennie's naked figure. Her mind went haywire at her milky skin.

She sighs in distress and quickly shut her eyes. She shouldn't be doing this. She shouldn't have those disgusting thoughts in her head. But it's normal to have these thoughts because of your girlfriend right? Not to mention, a very naked girlfriend.

"I need help..." she uttered.

"Hmm? What was that?" Jennie stop her scrubbing and faced her with a worried look.

Lisa mentally facepalmed, why did she say that out loud?!

"N-nothing. It's nothing, baby. Go back to your uhhm scrubbing" She smiled timidly and pecked jennie's cheek.

--------

"BABY SHARK D-DOO D-DOO DOO BABY SHARK-!" Jennie screamed her lungs out and did the shimmy in front of the TV. Feeling bored out of her mind by just waiting for her lover to finish cooking their meal.

"MOMMY SHARK D-DOO D-DOO DOO-"

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, lisa dances subtly to the music. Mouthing the words to the catchy tune while flipping over some pancakes. Her girlfriend had suggested breakfast for dinner and Lisa's always up to try something new.

(I have eaten pancakes for dinner because I didn't know what else to cook lmao) ~a/n

Lisa thanked God she remembered there was some leftover batter in the fridge since she was too lazy to make a new one and also an unopened bag of chocolate chips in the cabinet. Jennie loves chocolate chips.

Finally done with their dinner, she set up the table and called for her girlfriend.

Jennie dashed to the table and gasp once she saw the food "CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES?! THANK YOU LILI!" she pounce happily on the blonde and gave her a big fat kiss on the lips, resulting in lisa melting against her lips.

The excited brunette pull away from the kiss and sat on the table, ready to gobble up her food.

But lisa had other plans in mind.