Thirty Seven

(ROSÉ covering one of my favourite songs of all time ❤️🤭)

Third person pov~

They munch on the food, Rosé prepared. There were fruits covered in chocolate, different varieties of cookies, and baked goods. As for drinks, Jennie had her favorite which is just plain cold milk while Lisa drank some fruit juice.

Throughout the night, they talked about random things that piqued their interest. Jennie with her love for stuffed animals and Lisa with her secret love for photography.

Jennie was kind of surprised that the blonde loved taking pictures and what she didn't know, is that Lisa would snap a picture here and there whenever the latter wasn't looking. She's been doing that for weeks now. Having her mini collection of Jennie's pictures in her camera roll.

All the while, jennie was completely oblivious.

Until now.

"I have something I want to show you" Lisa stated and reach around the back of the tent to get something. It was a photo album.

Jennie stares at the white-colored file, curiously. It's just a book, what's so special about it?

Lisa handed her the book and gestured for her to open it. Her hands clasped together in excitement.

The latter shrugged. Maybe it's something different, she thought.

As she flips open the hardcover, her eyes widen in shock.