𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Third person pov

Lisa's hands grab hold of the small girl's waist, too scared to move because if she does, their lips would connect instantly.

Not that she would mind though, she wouldn't mind at all.

It's just, jennie is so innocent in the romance department and she doesn't even know what a kiss was until a few days ago when lisa explained to her during their movie marathon.

It's both a bad idea and a good one for lisa.

She has always dreamt about kissing those lips. However she can't help but to feel guilty and weird about it. Weird because it's her cat that she found on the side walk that somehow turn human. Guilty because jennie is practically innocent.

Just a peck..a small little smooch, lisa chanted in her head. Her eyes not leaving jennie's pink lips.

"uhh lisa?"

"Yes?" her thoughts cut off when she heard the girl in front of her.

"c-can i kiss you? Like how they did in the movies?" jennie asked innocently, her voice filled with excitement.

'Oh yes you can' is what lisa wanted to say but something is holding her back.

Maybe it's because of how excited and innocent jennie's voice sounded, like she was just asking for ice cream or a rub on the head.

Funfact; Jennie loves head rubs, it puts her to sleep right away. Which lisa finds adorable. It's just like jennie was still a little kitten but the only difference is....she's a human now.

Fighting with her inner-self, lisa decided to slowly back away from the small girl but her hands still resting on jennie's hips.

She sighed "look jennie, as much as I want to..k-kiss you" she cleared her throat "i really think its not the right time, for now I mean"

"but I really want to kiss you" jennie mumbles under her breath which of course lisa heard. They're not that far from each other anyways.

"and I really want to kiss you too. But not yet- not now"

Jennie huffed in defeat, she really wanted to kiss lisa. Even if it's just a small peck on the lips, she would be very very happy.

They stood there in silence, non of them utter a single word. Jennie's arms were crossed over her chest, still mad and sad over the fact that lisa doesn't want to kiss her.

Suddenly, a thought came to jennie. She think back to all of those girls on TV, looking so beautiful and pretty. That the guys on TV would kiss them first.

That's it. Maybe she isn't pretty enough thats why lisa doesn't want to kiss her. But she can't be that bad, right?

Lisa took a glance up at jennie's face and realised that she made her sad. The brunette's lips jutted out into a little pout with a frown appeared between her brows.

"jennie don't be sad-"

"am i not pretty enough?"

Okay that question really caught lisa off guard. Her eyes widen and her open in a shape of an 'o'.

Why would jennie think that? Lisa thought. She's literally one of the most beautiful, sexiest and cutest
human/cat she has ever laid eyes on.

"what? Why would you even ask that?" the blonde asked in disbelief as she continued "you're beautiful and adorable. Just perfect." now it was lisa's turn to cup the brunette's cheeks.