Forty Five

Third person pov~

"Ouch"

"stay still, nini"

"Oww.."

"I know it stings but I'm doing it as gentle as I can"

"Ouch Lili!" Jennie whined in pain and pulled her knees up to her chest.

Lisa sighs in frustration. She had been trying to treat Jennie's mosquito bites for the pass 30 minutes now and the brunette can't seem to stay still.

The blonde place the cream and cottons swabs on the table before facing her girlfriend with a stern look.

"Look nini, I know it hurts but this will help the itching to stop and it'll make you feel better"

Jennie doesn't say anything after that. All she did was pout and stretch out her legs for Lisa to continue treating her bites.

After the beautiful and heartfelt date slash proposal of the newly engaged couple; chaesoo, as they like to call themselves. The four of them helped clean up the place and went out once more for ice cream. Given the fact that it was almost half pass nine, they didn't care. Especially Jennie, who ordered a triple scoop of milk ice cream with rainbow sprinkles.

Ofcourse, Lisa was a bit skeptical at first. Not wanting the brunette to catch a cold like last time. It's not that she hates taking care of jennie, heck, she's been taking care of her since she found her in that old damaged box. It's just, a sick Jennie is much more work.

But as always, the blonde couldn't say no to her. Jennie did the damn puppy eyes for godsakes! Who could say no to that?

Rosé eyed her playfully with a smirk the entire time while Jisoo called her whipped after paying for the ice cream.

"There, all done" Lisa smiled proudly to herself and at Jennie for not moving "now that wasn't so bad, right nini?"

Jennie sighs in relief and slumps back against the couch once the medicine starts to do it's job by cooling the bites. She doesn't feel the urge to scratch anymore.

The blonde giggled at her girlfriend's dopey smile and hooded eyes. Such an adorable little creature.

"Alright, we should head to bed now, it's late" Lisa stood up from the couch and stretched her arms, letting out a groan before jogging over to the kitchen, putting the first aid kit back into it's place.

Jennie sprung up from her spot immediately "Already?! But there's a new episode of spongebob today and I didn't get to watch it yet" she whines, shaking her whole body like a child throwing a tantrum in the middle of a toy store.

Oh. Lisa completely forgot about that. After everything that happened today, she felt exhausted. Shifting her gaze towards her excited and impatient girlfriend, maybe a 5 minute episode of spongebob wouldn't hurt.

"Okay, but we go to bed right after that, deal?"

Jennie nodded excitedly, showing her infamous gummy smile.

That smile caused lisa's tummy to be filled with butterflies once again. The feeling never gets old.

-------

"Lili?"

Lisa hums in response. As promised, they both went straight to bed after the show. Both snuggling and warming up against one another.

"why did Rosie cried today? But she also looks happy at the same time" Jennie asked, burying her face into lisa's neck and inhaling her sweet scent.

Lisa thought for a bit. Trying to find a good and simple explanation for her girlfriend to understand.