𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Lisa

Ahh~ finally! I'm done with my choreo and the video. Time to go to bed, another busy day tomorrow. Can't wait to cuddle with my little kitten.

I place my camera on the shelf and folded back the tripod. After cleaning everything up, I went to look for my kitten.

"Jennie! I'm done-" I turn around, only to be greeted by an empty living room.

Where is she? She was just beside me a while ago.

"Huh" I glance around the room, under the coffee table, behind the cushions and under the couch but still, there's no sign of her.

I'm not scared nor worried about her being outside because I already closed the front door and locked it. Also, it's not like she can reach for the doorknob anyways.

She's too smol.

But I am worried that she might be under somewhere small or in any tight places that might get her stuck.

I sigh in frustration, I looked everywhere, including the bathroom even though the door is also shut but she's not there.

Ah! Maybe she's in the bedroom. I haven't checked there yet. Hope she is in there though... If she's not then let's start panicking.

Pushing the door wider, light from the bathroom seeps through and I can now see inside of my bedroom.

I walk to my bed and there she is, sleeping. All cuddled up in my favourite white blanket. Her little snores were faint and slow.

I cooed softly and went to pat her head, making sure to not wake her up then proceed to kiss her on her little pink nose.

My baby looks so cuteee! I wanna cuddle her so bad right now but too bad I can't, I need to shower since I'm all sweaty and she's asleep.

Welp, there's always tomorrow I guess. But I seriously need a shower right now because I smell like shit.

------

I tied my hair in a ponytail and then wore my coat, after that, I turn around to face the kitten on the dining table "ready to go Jennie?" I asked as I picked her up.

She purred softly which I assumed is meant as a 'yes'? Ugh, give me a break, I don't speak cat.

I strapped the harness to her body and hooked the leash. The harness is way more comfortable for her, plus, it's safer so she won't slip away like what happened before.

Took me a while to chase after her.

I push open the front door and let jennie waddle her way out first before closing and locking the door behind me.

I checked my watch and we still have plenty of time. Thought about getting lunch on the way to the dance studio but I don't know what to eat...

"hmm what should we have for lunch jennie?"

She looks up at me for a few seconds then turn back to the front. Maybe she doesn't know either.

There's this new bakery that just opened up a few weeks ago but I didn't have the time to go. Now should be a good time, I guess.

I walk in the direction of the bakery, which is about a 10-minute walk and I'm glad to see it isn't crowded. I went up to the menu that was displayed outside and look through it.

Fair prices and the food looks good too.

I could hear my stomach grumbling and I guess jennie could too since she glanced up at me wide-eyed all of a sudden.