Thirty Eight

Third person's pov~

5 months later~

"Nini, are you done? We have to go!" the blonde shouted, grabbing her keys and her handbag.

Jennie ran out of the bedroom, trying to put her coat on. She replied, giggling nervously as she stare up at her lover "Yep! All done"

Lisa checked once more around the house. Making sure the windows were closed, just in case the sky decided to rain.

Stove off, Check. Windows closed, Check. Keys and bag, Check.

The blonde's eyes landed on jennie. Scanning her up and down as a smirk grew on her lips.

Cute and sexy girlfriend, CHECK CHECK CHECK!

The shy brunette blushed immediately when she felt a familiar pair of eyes on her. She spent extra time doing her hair and sprayed some perfume that lisa got her. She felt pretty and it looks like her girlfriend thinks the same way.

"My love, why are you so gorgeous today? Are you trying to impress someone else who's not me?" Lisa teased and squint her eyes playfully.

"what? No! I would never, Lili.
I wanted to look nice...f-for you" she stuttered.

"Aww nini, you look nice and pretty everyday." she paused and stood over jennie's tiny frame "Even when you wake up or when you're sick, you're still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen"

The brunette bit back a smile. Her lover's words were so cheesy but still, they didn't fail to make her shy and giddy.

Shaking her thoughts away, jennie glance up at her girlfriend and slowly pucker her pink lips. A sign of wanting a kiss.

Lisa giggled at her cuteness and lean down to peck her lips.

Tsup~

Jennie shies away quickly and ran to the door to put on her shoes. Her hands were shaking so much from how sweet lisa was. She couldn't help but feel flustered.

Lisa is fully aware of the effect she has on the brunette- because she feels the exact same way whenever jennie is the one being all sweet and caring.

--------

The couple took the bus and lisa, being the gentlewoman that she is, let jennie take the last seat in the back. She doesn't mind standing, especially if it's for her girl.

During the bus ride, jennie's arms would be wrapped around lisa's waist and her head resting on her tone stomach.

Some people on the bus were looking at them weirdly but the couple didn't care, they were used to it. As long they're happy and no one's bothering them.

Once they arrived at their destination, they hop off the bus and Jennie waved goodbye to the driver who returned the gesture.

As time flew by, Jennie begin to feel more confident in herself. She learned to buy groceries and clothes, with the help of lisa ofcourse. She's not afraid to order her own food in the restaurant or on the phone anymore. But there were times when she didn't feel like doing these things herself, it depends on her mood honestly. But lisa understood her feelings and help her when she needs it.

The blonde made a reservation at the new BBQ restaurant downtown. It was packed since day one and she decided to bring jennie along with her. Consider it a date.

Lisa push opens the door for jennie and then followed after her. The delicious smell of BBQ chicken and beef invades their senses and makes their stomach growl. Jennie glances down and hugs her stomach embarrassingly.